Chapter 15

*WARNING! NASTY STUFF UP AHEAD BY REQUEST. I'M SORRY JESUS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...*

KATIE'S P.O.V

I wake to Jacob stroking my hair. I turn to face him. "Good morning." he whispers. I'm still slightly asleep. I yawn, and he chuckles. He slips a hand up my shorts, and I feel his warm hand up my inner thigh. I gasp. He turns over so that I am on my back and he is on top of me. He nibbles my ear, and I bite my lip. "Jake-" He pulls my shorts off with one hand. I tug down his boxers, and he rips my tank top off. Thank God Paul isn't home. He slips my underwear off in a swift motion. I suck in a breath. He slips into me and I moan.*IN THE MIDDLE OF IT* Suddenly, Paul bursts into my room. "WHAT THE HELL!" He screams. He covers his eyes and runs outside. I laugh. "We'll finish this late." Jake whispers into my ear. He kisses me one last time. I pull on clothes quickly, and he does likewise. I run outside and find Paul pacing on the porch. "KATIE! WHAT WAS THAT!" He screams. "I STAY WITH SOMEONE ELSE FOR TWO NIGHTS AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!" He yells. I cross my arms. "Hey! It's not like you haven't done it with Rachel." I say. He turns red. "You're right. Sorry. It's just weird. And I'm scarred." he adds. I laugh. "You better not go around telling people about this." I threaten. He smirks. "Don't wanna make Seth more traumatised that he already is." I roll my eyes. Jacob walks out, and Paul shudders. "I will NEVER look at you guys the same again." he says. Jacob laughs. He whispers something in Pauls ear, and I can't hear. Paul screams and curls up in a ball on the floor. "What did you say to him??" I ask. Jake just smirks and shakes his head. I smile and kiss him. "I'm happy." I whisper. Jacob grins. "So am I."

--Time Skip, One Month Later--

"Rachel's pregnant." Paul whispers. My mouth is open. Paul, Rachel, Jake, and I are sitting on my couch. Jake bursts up and tackles Paul to the floor. "HOW DARE YOU!!" He screams. I quickly try to pull him off of Paul. Rachel is screaming at him to stop with tears down her face. Must be the pregnancy emotions. I huff. Using my powers, I separate the two. "Jacob! Calm down!" I yell. He slowly returns to normal. I turn the Paul and Rachel. "How??" I ask. Paul looks down, and Rachel speaks up. She seems cheerful again. Damn those pregnancy hormones. "Well, that's what you get when you do it every day." she says. I cringe and Jacob gags. "TMI! TMI!" I scream. They laugh. "Well, there's something called PROTECTION. Ever heard of it?" I say to Paul, my voice dripping with sarcasm. He turns red. Then he regains his stance. "Do you use it?" he snaps. Jake and I look at each other and laugh. We are laughing so hard that Paul and Rachel are confused. I stand up and smack Paul on the back of his head. "That's personal." I mock speak. He rolls his eyes. "But I'm happy for you guys. I mean you are getting married next week. So it's pretty good timing." I say. Rachel grins and touches noses with Paul. Paul had the most romantic proposal. They went on a moonlight picnic and then he asked her in a gazebo covered in roses. I look at Jake, who seems a little lost in thought. "We're going to be an aunt and uncle!" I exclaim. He smiles. "Not just that. You're going to be the godparents." Rachel says. I gasp. I hug both of them. "Really??" I yell. They nod. "You guys are the least reckless. And our siblings." Rachel explains. I smile. I look at Rachel's stomach. It's too early for you to see that she's pregnant. "On the bright side, you don't have to deal with periods now." I laugh. She laughs and nods.  "We gotta go. Rachel and I wanna have se- I mean hang out before it gets to hard to." Paul stutters. Jake and I laugh. We say goodbye and they head to their newly bought home. I turn to Jake. "What do you wanna do now wolfy?" I ask. He smirks. "I think you know." I roll my eyes as he kisses me. (YA'LL ALREADY KNOW WHERE THIS LEADS TO)

A/N:

Hey guys!

Sorry this chapter was so short! I was going to put the wedding in here, but I decided to do it next chapter. I hope you are enjoying so far! If you have anything to say go ahead and say it. Love you all so much!