Boys In Luv

Creator: Mina-me

Site: AFF

Words: ?

Btw: Top Tae?❤

Description:
After playing the 'of course' game Taehyung and Hoseok get into a fight because of it. Eheheheh.

Story:
All seven boys gathered in the van, on their way back to the dorms. It had been an exhausting day for all of them, so everyone was sleeping except for two boys by the names of Taehyung and Hoseok. They had to play the 'Of course' game on today's show. A game where your opposite says something mean and you have to respond with 'of course' no matter how rude the opponent's statement might be.

Round one was Jungkook against Jin. Everybody knew that Jin-Umma was far too nice to be mean to their golden maknae. In the end Jungkook won. The second round was Rapmon against Jimin. And to be honest, even though Jimin got no jams he battled their leader into the holy ground. So far so good. The last round was V against Jhope. Both were more than willing to win until Hobi started to play unfair.

„That time... you enjoyed that kiss, didn't you?“

All blood drained from Taehyung's face. He clearly wasn't prepared for this.

„What?“

„I could feel the vibration of your lips!“

„....Of course.“

Everybody laughed but the anger started to boil in V's veins. He was about to counter when Hoseok disturbed his thoughts.

„You even darted out your tongue, didn't you?“

That was too much.

V turned around, absolutely speechless, facing the wall and banging his head against it. He felt Jungkook's hands on his back, patting him lightly, but inside him there was a thunderstorm. Taehyung decided to ignore his bandmate for the rest of the day, because pointing out embarassing scenes in front of the camera wasn't really to his liking.

So they sat there, almost everybody fast asleep, except for Taehyung, who was looking through the window, trying to supress the anger that boiled inside him while Hoseok, stealing a glance at V here and there. He knew that his bandmate was vulnerable when it came to subjects like homosexuality, kissing and body contact in general. He knew that really well, but it didn't help. Hoseok wanted to win this game. But for what price? The dancer tried to talk to him in their changing room, he really did, but all he got was V's cold shoulder. Even Jungkook, Taehyung's best friend, shook his head to tell him not to talk to him for a while. Hoseok didn't know that it would hurt his friend this much.

As they reached their dorm, both of them made sure to wake the other members up, and as soon as everybody was inside they bid each other goodnight. Hoseok gulped as he realized that Taehyung was his roommate. The boys needed to talk so badly.

Without even giving Hobi the chance to excuse himself, V grabbed his things and went to the shower. The usual smile on the his lips faded and he sat down on his bed, waiting patiently for his dongsaeng to return. After about 10 minutes the door was opened and closed silently and shallow sound of footsteps headed to the other bed. Hobi dared to spare a glance at his roommate. His heart skipped a beat and he suddenly forgot how to breathe. Because there was Kim Taehyung with only a towel around his waist, hair slightly wet and he even smelled like cherries. He used Yoongi's lotion, no doubt. Hoseok had always admired Taehyung's body. His long yet muscular arms, his flat stomach, his toned chest and abs, his long legs and strong thighs. He couldn't suppress a sigh. As he stared at V's half naked glory, he finally admited one thing to himself: Yes... I might like him. I do like him.

Vhope smutttजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें