Toilet Trauma

Creator: Softnugget

Words: 6645

Site: AO3

Description:
College can be stressful, but not touching your boyfriend for a long time is stressful, getting interrupted when you finally can is stressful.

Story:
Hoseok slammed Taehyung against the closed bedroom door, pinning his hands beside his head and latching his lips along the prominent jawline.
"We've been... So busy lately... I'd forgotten how much... I missed this..." The elder hummed between kisses, rolling those dancer hips of his forward slowly and skilfully, pressing into Taehyung's crotch and drawing a low guttural moan from the vocalist. College exams had been hectic, and with Taehyung taking musical studies and Hoseok taking dancing / performing arts, it had meant the two barely had time to see each other.
"I agree..." Taehyung groaned, biting his lower lip and leaning his head back to give Hoseok more access to his neck. He moved his leg slightly to wedge his knee between the dancer's legs, pressing up and rubbing at the fabric constricting Hoseok's semi - erection. The moan that spilled from the black haired man's lips vibrated into Taehyung's neck and he couldn't supress the shudder that ran through his spine, fingers clenching and nails digging into his palms as he wanted to touch his boyfriend but the strong hands holding his wrists in place were preventing him from doing so. "Hoseok hyung... Please." He whined, eyebrows furrowed and lips pouted.
"Bed." The elder growled, tearing himself away from the smooth skin and almost throwing Taehyung onto the mattress before pouncing upon him, straddling his sides, holding his wrists down again and diving back down to capture the already swelling lips in another toe curling kiss. Taehyung couldn't hold back the smile that broke out on his flushed features, it was less a bashful smile and more of a proud smile. Hoseok in and out of the bedroom were two completely different people and Hoseok in the bedroom was someone only Taehyung got the pleasure of knowing, and he was definitely intending on keeping this person all to himself... Everyone else knew Hoseok as a bubbly, fun and loud individual with a big opinion on respect. However, Taehyung knew the dancer a lot more intimately. To Taehyung, Hoseok was all deep, throaty whispers, hands louder than his voice and that opinion on respect a lot more serious and even sadistic. Though, that was probably Taehyung's favourite part.
"Hoseok." Taehyung breathed when the elder pulled away, mouth twitching into a ghost of a smirk when he felt the grip on his wrists tighten significantly, the man staring down with a dangerously dark glint in his eye and a provocative sneer on his face.
"Hm? Are you speaking informally to me, Kim Taehyung?" Hoseok sang, his voice husky and the melody was low as it hummed under the brunette's skin. His eyes narrowed and his mouth smirked as he lowered his face to hover over Taehyung's, feeling the pulse quicken under his fingertips. "I wouldn't want to have to punish you..." A slender finger lightly scraped over the veins along Taehyung's arm, trailing to the hem of the white shirt and sliding underneath to graze at the subtly toned stomach, loving the way the muscles tensed under his touch no matter how faint it was.
"Maybe I want you to punish me," Taehyung let himself get cocky, playfully smiling, he used his free hand to slip inside Hoseok's jeans and palm him through his boxers slowly, "Daddy." The sharp intake breath definitely didn't go unnoticed as the black haired man stiffened his jaw and (accidently) dug his nails into Taehyung's side but the sting was anything but painful. The couple's sex life was anything but normal, it was something they had sat down and discussed seriously, making all their boundaries known, agreeing on safewords and being honest with each other. The first time they had partaken in anything sort of kink driven sex, Taehyung had asked Hoseok while watching a movie if he felt up to it and with a yes they had sprung into action hesitantly but soon melted into the act, as though it was second nature and the moment they finished and snapped out of the head space, Hoseok spent the rest of the night telling Taehyung how much he loved him, cuddling and treating him extremely gently. Hoseok opened his mouth to retort but before the first syllable could even be uttered there was a loud knock at the door followed by: