Touch

Creator: Lulublue1234

Words: 4843

Site: AO3

Description:
Taehyung touches Hoseok a lot. A LOT, A LOT... and it's becoming a real problem. Or the time Hoseok teaches Taehyung a lesson in an airport utility closet.

Story:
They were boys when they met, boys, the youngest of whom was barely a teenager, definitely not old enough to be away from his parents or living on his own, being raised by six other boys who were just as inexperienced as him. They came together to fulfill a dream, to achieve a common goal, to see their names in lights and be loved, adored, and worshiped by people from every corner of the globe. It’s been five years, well seven for three of them.

As a group of seven, it’s been five years of long-ass practices to perfect dance moves and writing songs that were raw, real, and hard hitting. They debuted three years ago, and it’s been three years of never ending venues, sometimes four or five in one day, three years of countless concerts, appearances, and living out of a suitcase.  It’s their blood, sweat, and tears that’s poured into every song, every dance, every live appearance. They want their music to be a reflection of them and not some cookie-cutter popsicle pop that any six-year-old with a pen and a piece of paper could construct. They want to leave a mark, for their music to mean something, to inspire a generation.

To see their dream realized they have given up family, friends, childhood, and normalcy. They have learned to sacrifice things that many people take for granted, like three squares a day and sleep. They have given up a lot, more than any sane person would think right, and there are consequences as well as rewards for the sacrifices. Their latest album has topped the charts in twenty-seven countries and has been an all-kill in their homeland of South Korea. Screaming girls follow them wherever they go. They are loved and adored and living the dream.

However, where dreams dwell, so do nightmares.

Throngs of people are crowding around them in the airport, making it hard to move, with camera flashes and groping hands. It’s a zoo, and they’re the animals. Hoseok drags his bag out of the hand of a girl calling him “Oppa,” as his manager pushes them through the crowd. He loves the attention and hates it at the same time. In just three short years they’ve attained the kind of status and recognition that more tenured bands and groups they know have yet to achieve.  Fame has found them on level playing field with some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry. 

Their position has their name being whispered in the same breath as BigBang and EXO. They’re part of the k-pop elite, and it’s mind-blowing and tiring as fuck at the same time.

He exhales, cracking his neck, hoping to release some of the tension he’s currently feeling, a tension that has been building for a while, one that has nothing to do with screaming girls or probing reporters and everything to do with the needs and wants of being a twenty-something male, a twenty-something male who has spent his most formative years with six other boys who’re equally as starved for affection.

Fuck!

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

His heart is drumming in his ear as strong fingers poke into his neck, kneading and massaging, pulling at the tension and soothing his need to be touched. He’s thought more than once, more than twice, of those fingers and the hand they belong to pressing into other parts of his body, touching, feeling, exploring. A soft gasp escapes his lips as the long fingers slide from his neck to his hair. He knows he should be embarrassed by how desperately he wants this, but he couldn’t give two give fucks right now.