Valentine's Day Vlog

Creator: Blackmelody

Words: ?

Site: AFF

Description: 
It was Valentine's day, VHope couple decided to make a vlog but out of nowhere, something happened.

Btw: I feel bad. Sorry again... :(  

Story:
"Where's my Valentine's day present, hyung?" Taehyung pouted while he was walking a bit behind Hoseok. He was crossing his hands on his chest; expressing his anger. That day was Valentine's day but Hoseok hasn't give him any present yet. As a present-freak he is, he do really wanted a present for Valentine's day, especially from his lovely boyfriend.

"We have to do the vlog first, Taehyung ah," Hoseok said while messing Taehyung's hair, he still pouted. "I'll give you your special present right after the vlog, ok?"

"But why we should make a vlog, seriously," Taehyung said, "This is Valentine's day hyung, we could've spend the entire day celebrate the Valentine's day by lovey doveying or something."

"We still could lovey doveying or something, right after the vlog," Hoseok said while they reaching the door of the room they usually called 'Bangtan Room', "We better hurry up then if we don't want our Valentine's day time to be over, right?"

Taehyung still pouting, he then opened the door and entered the room, followed by Hoseok. "Don't put on that face when we are doing the vlog Taehyung ah, I'm sure ARMYs don't want to see your pouting face" Hoseok laughed, but Taehyung pouted even more. "Or else I won't give you your present."

Taehyung widen his eyes and then smiling widely, "I am smiling now, hyung, there's still a present for me right?"

Hoseok laughed and messed Taehyung's hair, he then sat on the chair right in front of the camera when Taehyung sat behind him, a bit further from the camera. Hoseok turned on the computer and stuffs, then he turned on the camera.

He looked straight at the camera and smiled brightly, "February 14th, 2014," he said while looking at the computer beside him and looked back to the camera, "J-Hope and.." Hoseok looked at Taehyung that was behind him to say a word.

"Vie~" Taehyung made a V sign with his hands while doing some cute poses. Hoseok laughed.

"Log~" Hoseok ended it up by laughing out loud, followed by Taehyung. After a few seconds, they both can control themself and then looked back to the camera.

"So, today is a Valentine's day.." Hoseok said while looking directly at the camera.

"I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY!" Taehyung shouted loudly, interrupting Hoseok then smiled brightly at him. Hoseok laughed once more and messed Taehyung's already-messy hair.

"I do know you love it, V ya," Hoseok said then smiled, he looked back to the camera, "Do our ARMYs love Valentine's day too? Or you love us more?" Hoseok laughed at his last question, when Taehyung gave him a judgmental look.

"By the way, I received some chocolates, flowers and letters from ARMYs for this Valentine's day! Thank you ARMYs~~ I LOVE YOU~~" Taehyung said while making a heart sign with his hand and moving his body, also with his cheeky smile. "Well by the way I love chocolates so you better give me some more hehe." Hoseok laughed even more. "Yah hyung, you must give some to me too!"

Hoseok knew it was a hint that Taehyung really want to get his present but of course they can't talk about it right now especially in front of ARMYs, so he tried to change the topic, "Well I received some chocolates, flowers and letters from ARMYs too, thank you ARMYs! ARMYs JJANG!"

Taehyung huffed, "Hyung, you're ignoring my wish," he whispered.

They were talking about several random things about Valentine's day or about what they felt that day, or the other day, and some other stuffs for about 3 minutes when Taehyung finally can't held his patience to get his present and his mood was just going down because they were just only talking and it sounded like it will never end.