Touch Of Darkness

Creator: Cutekiwikitty

Words: 4336

Site: AO3

Description:
Hoseok had finally finished high school and was off to college. He was relieved to leave and get away from all the annoying groupies and stupid teens. But he was especially excited to get away from him.

Story:

The cool breeze along with the bright sunlight felt soothing against Hoseok's skin. As he hopped out of his car and grabbed his luggage, he stared in awe at the huge campus before him. There were multiple huge buildings and a bunch of small shops and cafes that were sprinkled throughout each block.

Hoseok lets out a relieved sigh. "So this is what college is like." He began to walk forward, looking around to try and find the dorms. Once he reached a giant water fountain, he came across a map of the campus. It didn't take him long to find where he wanted to go.

Following what the map told him, he turns right and begins walking. "This is so much nicer than high school." He cringed at the thought of that place that felt more like four years of prison than four years of school.

Hoseok didn't mind learning, he just hated everything else. All of those stupid cliques, the delinquents who didn't give a shit about school and would end up working at a fast food restaurant for the rest of their lives, the teachers who didn't really know how to teach, and the people who loved to make everyone else's life even more terrible than it already was. Suddenly a certain person comes into Hoseok's mind.

Kim Taehyung.

He shivered at the name. "It's okay," he tells himself, "I'll never have to see that asshole ever again."

Hoseok had finally managed to find his room in the maze of people trying to do the same. He reaches in his pocket and searches for his room key, but before he could pull it out, he hears a crashing noise inside the room. 'I guess my roommate is already here.' He thinks to himself. As he pushes the door open, he just prays to himself repeatedly, 'Please don't be a weirdo. Please don't be a jerk. Please be at least somewhat normal.'

As soon as Hoseok was in the room and shut the door behind him, he looks up and immediately becomes paralyzed. 'No, no, no, no!' At the speed of light, Hoseok turns around to exit and go to the office so he could switch rooms, but his attempt fails because his roommate was faster.

Hoseok only manages to open the door an inch before a hand rushes past him and slammes it shut again. He flinches as the loud sound echoes through their room. He closes his eyes shut as he feels the person's breath hit his ear.

"Well what a pleasant surprise." He wisperes in his ear.  "I guess you missed me so much that you decided to become my roommate. I'm flattered."

Hoseok had suffered enough of this guy's shit for the past four years, and he was not going to let him ruin college for him too. He shoves him back hard enough to where he falls on the ground and shouts, "Kim Taehyung, just leave me the hell alone! We're in college for fuck's sake, quit acting like a damn child! I'm gonna go to the office and switch rooms, so just back the fuck off!"

As soon as Hoseok realized what he was saying, he immediately shut his mouth again. 'Shit. Shit. Shit. Did I just fucking talk back to him?? Well, it was a nice life while it lasted...'