Please ( Don't Bite )

Creator: Ireallydontknowok

Words: 1813

Site: AO3

Description:
" I want you to keep it on. "

Story:
"What?"

Taehyung shrinks into himself on the couch, not meeting Hoseok's eyes.

"Um," he says, small. He wrings his hands in his lap, lifting a shoulder in a half shrug. "If you want."

"But should I?" Hoseok lowers his hands from the back of his head. "I can keep it on if you want, I just wanted to be sure."

"I," Taehyung glances up at him, and sucks in a breath. He nods. "I want you to keep it on."

Hoseok smiles, but it's hidden behind the muzzle. His cheeks push at the tops of it, and Taehyung exhales slowly.

Nothing happens for a moment, neither of them moving, so Hoseok raises an eyebrow.

"Okay, I'm keeping it on," he says it like a statement, plants his hands on his hips. "What are you gonna do for me, now?"

Taehyung swallows, nodding. He slips off the couch and onto his knees in front of Hoseok, just sitting there. When he chances a glance up at Hoseok's face, he shudders.

"Can I touch?" his voice is quiet, almost shy. Hoseok nods, and Taehyung rises on his knees. He pushes Hoseok's shirt up and out of the way so he can get to the fly of his pants, and undoes them quickly, just enough to get Hoseok's cock out of his briefs and into Taehyung's hand.

"Fuck," Hoseok breathes, and Taehyung's head whips up as he meets his eyes. He lets go of a big, shaky breath, still staring, and Hoseok makes a low little noise at the air fanning over his cock, warm in Taehyung's big hand. "Come on, Taetae, stop fucking around."

Taehyung moves his hand, stroking Hoseok's cock slowly, and he's thinking, it's apparent on his face.

"Can you be mean to me?" he asks, and his voice isn't as shy as it is embarrassed, now. It shoots a flash of heat through Hoseok, settling in his belly.

"Yeah?" he asks, making sure, but he grabs hold of a fistful of Taehyung's hair as he says it. His hands are still gloved, he hasn't gotten out of his stage outfit at all, and the fake leather of the glove catches on the delicate strands. When Taehyung nods, moving Hoseok's hand in a quick up and down, Hoseok shakes his head. "Nasty."

It's one word, it's testing the waters, it's not even that bad. Hoseok knows what kind of porn Taehyung watches. Still, though, Taehyung's mouth drops open like he's been winded, eyes wide.

"I'm sorry," he breathes, moving his hand faster now, grip tightening. Hoseok exhales.

"You should be," he chastises, still a little unsure but gaining confidence when everything he says from behind the muzzle makes Taehyung shiver. "Now suck me off."

He almost, almost, tacks on a 'slut' for good measure, but decides that that's something they've gotta talk about. He wants Taehyung to feel good, not be sad.

"Yes," Taehyung says, but seems to cut himself off. He looks down, staring at Hoseok's cock instead of his face. "Sir."

That word, that one little syllable, it opens something in Hoseok. He tightens his hand in Taehyung's hair, the 'J-' written on the back of the glove claiming the boy on his knees as his. Hoseok lifts his left hand, so it reads 'J-Hope' over Taehyung's head as he leans in and licks at the head of Hoseok's cock, and Hoseok narrows his eyes.

"Good boy," he says, and his voice is so low. It vibrates through the muzzle, deep in his chest, makes Taehyung whimper as he takes the head of his cock into his mouth, looking up at Hoseok's face.