Gateway Error ( You're Too Hazardous For My Heart Baby)

Creator: Acidity

Words: 655

Site AO3

Btw: So this one is not smut, but it's really fuckin cute. Next one will be smut, promise.

Description:
For the goddamn last time, Taehyung swears he's not in love with Hoseok. It's just that he likes watching his hyung dance- or do anything even -a little too much.

Story:
for the goddamn last time, taehyung swears he's not in love with hoseok. it's just that he likes watching his hyung dance— or do anything even —a little too much.

"why won't this fucking thing work?" he shrieks, hands flying up to tangle and tug at his auburn locks. burying his face into his arms, taehyung sighs miserably with a frown etched deep into his facial muscles. glancing up at the screen of his computer, he groans loudly at the two words scrawled all over his screen in big, bold letters— gateway error.

spamming the reload button and checking on the connection in the dorm for what seemed like the thousandth time for a very amused jimin, taehyung screeches; again, and starts violently shaking the device in despair. "jesus fucking christ," he mutters under his breath, "is wanting to watch hobi hyung dance that bad?"

he even reopens the browser and checks that it isn't a software malfunction by trying out a few videos, which play immediately on his command before he attempts to search up hoseok's channel and the screen changes into one of pure white, saying “server reloadi— gateway error 101, please check your connection or try again later.”

screaming a bunch of illegible words in his frustration, taehyung pulls at his hair and slams the computer screen shut with a deep frown before nuzzling into the crook of his arms.

"hey ji-" he snaps up, only to find that he's talking to someone whose existence isn't even present anymore— probably because he left to find his jeonggukie —and whines in annoyance. just then though, taehyung freezes as two lean arms wrap around his middle and a face snuggles itself into the skin of his nape, hot breaths taken against his neck effectively making him shudder.

"you know if you wanted to watch me dance that badly," the person behind him, or rather hoseok, whispers into his skin, "you could have just asked, and I'd do it for you immediately— live and free of charge. "hyuuuuung," he whines slightly while being spun around by strong arms, and buries his face into hoseok's neck.

hoseok's embrace is so warm that they fall onto the couch together without breaking apart, instead snuggling into each other's touch silently. "you're not that good at hiding your feelings, you know, taehyungie," the older whispers and the said boy immediately tenses, even in his grip. "hey, look up," hoseok then nudges, and taehyung's chocolate brown irises flit up to stare at him, cheeks dusted a flush of red.

what he doesn't expect, though, is the soft kiss hoseok plants on his lips. when the older pulls away, the disappointment on his face must have been apparent, because in the next moment hoseok is giggling, laughing into another kiss he presses into taehyung's lips.

"I like you too, baby boy," he whispers, punctuated each by a kiss to taehyung's forehead and the younger inwardly swallows at the nickname.

that night, they fall asleep together on the couch, limbs a tangled mess and in the morning no one questions them; just like how no one questions why namjoon, yoongi and seokjin come out of the room together, in a similar fashion to jimin and jeongguk.

they do question, however, why jeongguk's voice is so gravelly and hoarse compared to his usual one, and why jimin has a swollen lip, a neck littered with hickies and walks with a limp. the answer is pretty obvious, so he doesn't really get the point of interogating but seokjin is seokjin.

he decides his best friends are a mix of weird, stupid and rude. hoseok seems like none of that— but giving a special category to him would look suspicious, because even though they're dating, taehyung is obviously not in love with hoseok, or so he insists —so for the sake of god knows what, taehyung will let hoseok fall into the category of weird.