Lately ( I've Been Craving More )

Creator: Katsurakook

Words: 1338

Site: AO3

Description:
Hoseok is tired and Taehyung isn't.

Story:
Hoseok sat hunched at his desk, eyes staring at the papers in front of him, the dark mahogany of the desk blurring in his vision. It was well past dinner time right now, he didn't even know where Taehyung was, but he knew that the younger didn't want to disturb him. He sighed before pushing his glasses higher up on his face.

Behind him, Taehyung crept through the door silently. He stared at Hoseok's figure, taking in his poor posture and tired eyes. He knew he shouldn't disturb the elder, but he was so insanely bored and knowing Hoseok was in the same house but not touching him bothered Taehyung.

He silently got on all fours and crawled towards Hoseok's chair, stopping by his feet. Hoseok was so engrossed in his work, he didn't even notice Taehyung staring at him with wide eyes. Pouting, Taehyung carefully maneuvered himself around Hoseok's legs and under the desk. He scoot himself forward, until he sat between the older's parted legs. He carefully rested his head on Hoseok's thigh.

"Oh, jesus, Tae you scared me," Hoseok leaned back, gazing at Taehyung under the desk.

"Hi Daddy," Taehyung cooed, looking up at Hoseok with so much love he felt his heart swell.

"Hi baby," Hoseok answered, patting his lap as an invitation. "Come sit in Daddy's lap."

Taehyung gratefully climbed into Hobi's lap, settling and resting his head in the crook of Hoseok's neck.

"Are you working hard?" Taehyung asked cutely, head cocked towards Hoseok, body slumped lifelessly against the older.

"Mhm. I think I'm going to take a break, though, I was missing my baby."

Taehyung smiled, shoving his face in the crook of Hoseok's neck, letting Hoseok pull him impossibly closer. Shyly, Taehyung pressed a hot, open mouth kiss to Hoseok's neck, nipping softly and pecking it once more.

Hoseok had gone rigid, clutching Taehyung's waist.

"What are you doing, baby?" Hoseok asked in a measured voice.

"Daddy's stressed. It's Tae's job to make sure Daddy isn't," The younger said, making it sound so simple that even Hoseok was sighing in agreement.

His sigh signaled his approval, and Taehyung continued his kisses and nips up and down Hoseok's neck. Hoseok wanted to make sure Taehyung was aware of the growing problem in his pants, so he grabbed the younger's hip and grinded up into him, forcing a gasp from Taehyung. He closed his eyes as Hoseok maneuvered his hips for him, breathy gasps escaping his lips. He blindly reached for Hoseok's collar, fumbling with the buttons.

He finally got the shirt open, running his hands down Hoseok's tan chest, scraping his nails down lightly. Slipping his hands under Taehyung's ass, Hoseok lifted him up and sat him on the edge of his desk, busying one hand with pulling down Taehyung's sweats and briefs, while the other struggled to find the drawer with the lube he kept in his desk for occasions like this. All this combined with Taehyung sucking bruises onto his collarbones, Hoseok was hard and struggling.

Finally getting his hands on the lube, he uncapped it, hiking one of Taehyung's legs higher on his waist, he placed a cold, slick finger at Taehyung's entrance, prodding and teasing to get Taehyung whining before finally slipping a finger, then two, and finally three, stretching the needy boy below him. Taehyung slipped his hands under Hoseok's unbuttoned shirt, hands laying flat over the warm expanse of the older's back.

"Daddy, oh my god right there," Taehyung gasped, pulling Hoseok chest to chest and digging his nails into his shoulder blades. Hoseok pulled his fingers out of Taehyung, finally pulling his work slacks and briefs to his thighs and slicking lube over himself. Taehyung was whining and cooing, wrapping his legs around Hoseok's waist and pulling them chest to chest as Hoseok aligned himself with Taehyung. "Daddy, hurry," Taehyung whined, nuzzling Hoseok's shoulder.

"Patience, baby. Daddy calls the shots here, not Tae," Hoseok said, pushing himself in as slow as possible. Taehyung stayed quiet, for fear of being punished and missing out on finally playing with his Daddy.

Finally, Hoseok was fully seated in Taehyung's heat. And if he didn't move, Taehyung thought he was going to cry. He already was, really, because when Daddy didn't give Tae what he wanted, he turned into a cry baby.

"Daddy," Taehyung snapped, taking his nails down Hoseok's back mercilessly as Hoseok cocked and eyebrow at him.

In one swift motion, Hoseok had a fistful of Taehyung's hair, pulling his head back roughly and growling in his ear.

"What the fuck did I just tell you, Taehyung."

"To be patient," Taehyung stuttered out, neck already aching from the awkward angle it was in.

"And Daddy's word is law, Tae Tae. So if don't listen to Daddy, he'll fuck you till you're on the edge and then fucking leave you out to dry, understand?"

"Y-yes Daddy," Taehyung whimpered. He was thoroughly turned on, and tears of embarrassment and arousal leaked from his eyes.

"Good boy," Hoseok praised, thrusting one quickly before stopping. Taehyung felt a whine in the back of his throat, but Hoseok cupped his face lovingly, wiping tears from his eyes. "You can always use the safe word, remember baby," He cooed, pulling the younger's face close for a series of pecks.

"N-no, Daddy. I want it to hurt."

Hoseok groaned. Wrapping one arm around Taehyung's small waist and the other around his chest, before starting at a fast pace, finally giving the boy what he wanted oh so badly.

Taehyung pulled their faces together for a kiss, all teeth and tongue but still so perfect as Hoseok continued his pace. Tae whimpered when Hoseok bit his lip hard enough to draw blood, but he had asked for it to hurt, and it did, but the pain was addicting. Hoseok pushed Taehyung's chest down, his own body pinning him to the dark wood, the new angle finally pushing the button inside Taehyung, and that coupled with the older sucking hickies on his throat and down his chest, Taehyung was completely overwhelmed, more tears of pleasure forcing their way from his eyes.

"Are you close, Tae?" Hoseok looked up from the hickey he was sucking, watching the younger in complete ecstasy.

"Yes Daddy," Taehyung answered obediently, despite not being able to even think properly.

"Go ahead and come baby, Daddy is right behind you," Hoseok said, quickening his pace until they were both panting and Taehyung was sobbing from the release that wouldn't escape him. "You can touch yourself, Tae."

"Thank you Daddy," Taehyung choked out, reaching a hand down to pump his length, and finally he was coming with a cry all over his shirt.

When the younger came, he clenched around Hoseok, making it almost impossible for him to move. He pulled out pumping himself with a rushed hand, coming over Taehyung's shirt with a groan. He knew Taehyung wouldn't be in the mood to clean come from himself, but he hated it when Hoseok wore a condom.

"Daddy," Taehyung cooed quietly, sore and cold on top of Hoseok's desk. "You got cum on my shirt."

"Daddy is sorry, baby," Hoseok apologized, holding a limp Taehyung up and pulling of the soiled shirt. He shrugged off his shirt and guided the younger's arms into it, brushing his brown hair out of his eyes. He tucked himself into his pants and did the same to Taehyung, gathering him in his arms and sitting back down in his leather office chair.

"I'm sorry I scratched you, Daddy, I didn't mean it," Taehyung mumbled sleepily, arms curled into his own chest.

"It's okay, baby. Daddy's sorry he pulled your hair."

"I liked it Daddy, it's okay," And Hoseok smiled weakly.

"Do you want to go to bed, baby? Daddy still has work to finish up."

"I can't walk, Daddy," Taehyung mumbled, and Hoseok felt a burst of pride knowing he did that.

"Okay baby," Hoseok sighed, finishing his work up with a drooling Taehyung on his chest.