Chapter 16 (Very Short Chapter)

Chapter 16:

Before Willow could do anything, Michael was in front of her and stabbed the Bolesgire through the chest. Black liquid spewed from its chest and some landed on her cheek. She wiped it away disgustedly spit some of the black liquid out of her mouth.

                "What was a Bolesgire doing in MayDark Mountains?" Chris asked.

                "Maybe it was lost." Alicia inquired.

                "Or it was looking for something." Michael replied.

                "No, if it was looking for something there wouldn't just be one." Alicia said.

                "You're right." Michael replied. "But I know for sure he wasn't lost, Bolesgire being lost in MayDark Mountains means that there is a Bolesgire camp around here."

                Chelsea held up a hand in a stopping gesture just as Alicia was about to respond.

                "Guys, listen." She said.  They all stopped and Willow tilted her head back as if it would help her hear. What Willow heard stopped her heart beat for a split second. There were lots of inhuman screams and squeals coming from further up the mountain and marching. Lots and lots of marching. Willow was experienced enough to know immediately there must be hundreds of pairs of feet to make the marching this pronounced. 

                "Bolesgire." Chris murmured.  "Lots of them."

                Chelsea grabbed the longest, deadliest blade she had from her not-many-blade-stock, "And they're coming towards us.”

 ------------------

So, explaination to why this chapter is so short is because all of these chapter on wattpad are actually combined. Example, in the version that I am getting published, Chapter 1, 2, and 3 are the actually the first chapters. I just really did not want to pain you with 20 wattpad page chapters so I broke them a LOT. I, apparentaly, did not break them up wisely because this "chapter" only ends up 300 words. 

I am so sorry for the inconvenience of a short chapter, I hope you forgive me :)