Chapter Sixty-Two

Start from the beginning

"Kree stop being an asshole, can't you see she feels guilty enough," Yaki stated, finally coming to my defense. She walked over to where I was and wrapped her arms around me.

"Boo-Hoo! She got y'all motherfuckers fooled. Yaki I don't know why you taking up for her when she convinced me not to fuck wit' you," he lied. I felt Yaki remove her arms and take a step back from me. She looked at me intently before shaking her head at Kree.

"Kree stop it ok, don't drag me into y'all petty ass bullshit," Yaki stated.

"Nahh I'm serious, she ain't no angel. Myles wasn't the only getting top from her tho'. That night that she left Ice house, she ended up at mines. Let's just say I feel asleep wit' my dick in her mouth," he stated simply. I gasped and charged towards him. He smirked at me awaiting for me to hit him and when I slapped him he didn't even flinched. We stood toe to toe staring each other down in pure hatred. Never did I ever think, I'd hate Kree out of all people.

"You lying sack of shit," I growled.

"Suck my dick again bitch. That's all you seem to be good at doing nowadays. Get the fuck out before I drag yo ass out like Myles do," he snapped. I didn't budge, I wasn't about to let Kree play me like that and just walk away quietly.

"Danaë just leave," Peanut croaked. I broke my stare from Kree and noticed the disgusted look on his face.

"Anthony, don't tell me you believe him. He's lying, I've never done anything with him. I wouldn't do you like that," I tried to explain. Peanut shook his head and chuckled.

"Shit is funny because I remember you telling Myles the same thing on the phone while I was eating you out. I real life don't care if you bopped my brother off or not, just please leave so I could get me some rest," he said nonchalantly. Yaki scoffed under her breath before storming out the hospital room. The tears from earlier had returned and they were rushing out like a broken levee.

"Fine, I'll leave but I just want you to know that I didn't do anything with your brother. That's one line I wouldn't cross," I admitted.

"But you'd cross all the others, mane get yo hoe ass out before I call Myles," Kree demanded.

"Nigga why you keep threatening her with his fuck ass? He hitting her or something," Peanut questioned. I turned my attention to Kree.

"I'm sorry that you had to jump out of character like that Kree. Regardless of all the disrespect, I still consider you my brother and I won't tell Icy what just went down. I hope you can get pass this petty tantrum you're going through, so we can focus on Anthony together. I don't care what you say, I love and care about him more than anyone will ever know. So I forgive you Kree, I hope you can do the same," I said sadly. Peanut looked like he wanted to say something, but he didn't. I walked out of the hospital room faster than I walked in. Kree's words cut me deep as hell and I just wanted everything to go back to normal.

As I exited the hospital, I spotted Yaki pacing in front of her car. I had a feeling that she was pissed from what Kree had said but all of it was a lie. I looked up at the hot sky and asked God for the strength. Yaki had stopped pacing and looked towards me. I nervously smiled and made my way over to her.

"You wanna go get something to eat," I asked. She scoffed and walked closer to me.

"So when were you going to tell me," she questioned calmly. I rolled my eyes agitated with the fact that she really believed Kree's lies.

"Tell you what? There wasn't anything to tell you because nothing happened Yaki. I have no idea why he's saying that bullshit and I really don't care, just don't entertain that. Trust me," I told her. She laughed sarcastically and shook her head.