"How are you feeling today?" Nicole asked.

Camila gave a faint smile. "Not good. Still." 

"It's okay, take all the time you need. I'll always be here for you." Nicole said, assuring.

"Thanks. I'm glad I have you in times like this." Camila paused. "I don't know what or..who to believe anymore." 

Nicole stared at Camila, trying to figure her out. Silence fell between them.

"Nicole." Camila suddenly called.

Nicole gulped and look at Camila. "Yes, Camila."

"I'm curious about something."

"Curious?"

"I've been wondering..how can you coincidentally be there when Lauren er..came out from the hotel?"

Nicole gulped, she didn't expect Camila to ask her about this so directly. There's a long silence between them until Nicole breaks it.

"I was staying at the hotel." Nicole said, casually. "The hotel belongs to one of my family's close friend. Their son is also my friend, so I was able to get special discount for staying there."

Camila stared at Nicole.

"I've been staying at that hotel since I arrived here from America." she added.

"Oh." Camila said short.

Silence fell on them again.

"But..how did you able to get their pictures?" Camila asked as she tries to keep herself strong while mentioning the painful incident.

Nicole cleared her throat. 

"It was a real coincidence. I still can't believe it myself." she said.

"I was on my way to the restaurant for breakfast when I saw them exiting the room together."

"It's fate, I guess. So, that you can finally see Lauren's true self." she added.

Nicole bit her lip as she begun to sweat.

Camila looked down, thinking. "But still..how did you got the picture of them together..on bed?"