Chapter 38 - Cry

Marley was lying under the covers on Zooey's bed with her back facing her lover. She can't stop blushing and acting shy after their first time.

"Mar.." Zooey called.

Marley began to sweat and quickly closes her eyes, pretending to sleep. Zooey smiled as she watched her shy girlfriend.

"Come here." she said as she held the girl's bare shoulder.

Marley still refuses to move and continued her act even though Zooey's touch made her whole body heated up. It's crazy how her simple touch feels so different now.

"It's okay, I'll come to you."  From behind, Zooey slid her hands around Marley's waist and hugged her tightly.

Marley gulped and began to fluster. Zooey nuzzled her neck causing Marley to blush even more.

"Mar..do you love me?" she asked, cutely.

Marley kept silent.

"You don't love me?" Zooey asked.

"Why..ask something..that you already..know..the answer?" Marley said, stuttering.

Zooey chuckled and kissed her neck gently. "I want to hear you say it." 

Marley smiled.

"Say it to me." Zooey insists.

Marley turned her body around and faces Zooey. They stared into each other's eyes. "I love you, Zee." 

Zooey could feel tears in her eyes. She pulled Marley into her embrace. Marley wrapped her arms around Zooey's body and tangled their legs together. She comfortably rested her head on Zooey's chest. Zooey kissed the girl's forehead lovingly.

"I don't wanna be in love with anyone else but you, my best friend." Zooey said.

Marley looked up and gaze into Zooey's sparkling eyes. She leaned forward and kissed the girl on the lips.

"I'm yours."

**
Lauren was still lying down on the road, crying. It's been almost a half an hour since she's there.

"Camila..don't leave me..Come back.." she sobbed.

She don't care about anything else but Camila. She didn't even care about her own life. A beam of light came from behind her. She closes her eyes, accepting anything that will happen to her. To her, living without Camila has no meaning at all.  Lauren smiled and talked to the cold air.