Chapter 39 - Blanket

Start from the beginning

She reached her limit. "AARRRGHH!!" she suddenly shouted.

Vanessa and Ashley stared at the angry blondie. Ally stared at them, furious. Ashley was sitting on Vanessa's lap and feed her donuts.

"Nessa! I thought you're straight!!" Ally shouted.

"What happened to.. 'I'm-the-only-one-who's-straight' Nessa I used to know?" she added.

Vanessa scratches the back of her head. "Well..I am straight..just that.."

"She made an exception for me." Ashley said, smiling.

Ally sighed. 

"Hey, everyone is gay, why you're making a big deal when I suddenly like a girl?" Vanessa asked as Ashley held her hands.

"Er..I'm straight!" Ally retorts.

Vanessa looked at Ally. "Are you sure Troy is a guy? She seems fishy.."

"SHE?! It's HE! HE! My Tee is a guy!"

Ashley shrugged. "As her sister, I'm not so sure either." 

"HER?!"

Vanessa and Ashley laughed, while Ally's face turned red as she holding back her anger. "What's so funny?" a voice said from the door.

All three of them stared at the door, Joanna Jauregui was standing there, her expression serious. She stared at Ashley who's comfortably sitting on Vanessa's lap.

Ashley gulped. She quickly stood up from Vanessa's lap and fixed her clothes. Joanna glared at them as she walked towards Lauren's desk. She held up Lauren's desk name plate and looked at it.

Lauren Jauregui, Head Designer.

She scoffed and put down the plate. "Clear this table." 

Vanessa, Ashley and Ally looked at each other, confused.

"Lauren has been missing for three days without any notice. Our magazine productions for next month had to be delayed because of her absence." Joanna continued.

"So..you're firing her?" Ashley asked, shocked.