Chapter 32 - Campfire

Start from the beginning

"HELP!! LOLOOOOO!!!"

Normani and Vanessa sat by the campfire, enjoying the show.

"These two will be so dead once Lauren arrived." Vanessa said.

"But it's so fun teasing her." adds Normani.

They both laughed. Suddenly, a beam of light came from behind them.

Lauren had arrived. Zooey and Marley froze with live bugs in their hands. Lauren turned off her engine and stepped out of the car.

"LOLOOO!!!" Camila shouted as she ran towards her girlfriend.

She hugged Lauren tightly, with the sudden tears rolled down on her face. 

Lauren looked at her girlfriend, worried. "What happen?! Honey?!"

Camila was sobbing. "They..all..bullied..me." she said, pointing at all four of them.

"Crap." Vanessa said under her breath.

Lauren stared at them, furious.

"We..we..didn't do anything..really.." said Zooey stuttering as she tossed the bugs away.

"WHY.." Lauren was about to yell at them but she stopped as she noticed that Marley was there. 

Their eyes met. Lauren gulped. Marley quickly looked away.

"Honey.." whined Camila as she buried herself in Camila's embrace.

Lauren kissed the girl's head gently. "Don't worry, I'm here now. I'll never let anyone touch you." 

"WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!!!" Normani shouted, pointing at someone behind Lauren .

Dinah stood there, with a backpack and a guitar.

"I want to join the camping too." she said innocently, avoiding Normani's gaze.

Normani grunts before entering her tent.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!!!" this time Vanessa shouted, pointing to the slender girl behind Lauren.

Ashley smiled. "Happy to see me?" she said.

"I am..no..I'm not..." Vanessa could feel her face heating up, she quickly entered her tent.