Speechless (Kisumi x reader)

"Tch. These girls don't know what they're missing out on." Kisumi grumbled as he walked down the hallways of his school.  "I'm the most favorable guy ever. How cou-" He  then spotted a (H/C) haired girl at her locker picking up her books. 

                  "Well hello." He flipped his hair and went over to her locker. He lean against it causing her to look up. 

                  "Hey there girl." He winked. "My name is Kisumi Shingino. What's yours?" She shook her hands as if to say something. "Oh no need to be shy. I'm friendly." He took her hand in his causing her to blush. He liked the reaction. "What's the matter? Are you speechless?" She shook her head and took her hand away. She bowed and walked off with her head down. Kisumi was confused.

                  "So you talked to (Y/N)?" His friend asked.

                  "(Y/N)? Is that her name? She wouldn't tell me."

                  "Well it's not like she can. She's mute." Kisumi froze.

                  "Oh . . . . I think I may have made an offensive joke to her. Do you know where I can find her?"

                  "She'd usually be down in the hall way getting her lunch right now." H nodded and started heading for the hall way.  as he walked, he saw a couple of girls picking on a girl. He soon realized that the girl was (Y/N). He imeditally made his way towards them.

                  "Hey! Leave her alone!" The girls ran off leaving (Y/N) crying on the floor. Kisumi bent down to her. "Are you okay?" She shook her head. "I'm sorry I didn't know before. I can understand sign language if you speak it." She looked at him and hesitated before signing.

                  "You have no idea how hard it's been for me. I've been bullied most of my life because I can't speak. I feel so weak and no one helps me."  Kisumi pulled her into a hug.

                  "I know it's hard. And for that, I'm going to protect you the best I can. I promise." She hesitated before slowly hugging back. 

                  " . . . . . Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is a little something this was requested by @UUknowNN. Hope you like It. 

Next up Mako x reader