A dog with Haru?

"A dog! And let's let Haru deal with this one!" Momo sneered. Rin smirked.
                  "Let's see if he still loves her as a dog." Rin took the potion. "I'll go do it, since he's not the best with surprises."
                  "We're counting on you senpai." Nitori said.
Later . . . .
Haru was sitting in his tub when suddenly he got a text.
Rin: Haru?
Haru dried his hand before reaching over for his phone.
Haru: What is it now?
Rin: I need your help. Your girlfriend drank a potion and now she's half dog.
Haru's eyes went wide.
Haru: Are you serious?
Rin: YES!!!
Haru: Okay. I'll be over there to pick her up.
Rin: Okay. See you.
Haru climbed out of the tub. He got changed and got out the door.
Rin's house . . . .
                   "Yip yip! When will haru be here!" (Y/N) whined in her squeaky voice, running on all fours. She had shrunken and grew dog ears and a bushy tail.
                  "In a minute. Calm down." Rin sighed. The door bell rang. She ran to the door and scratched it.
                  "Who's here!? Who's behind the door!?" Rin laughed before picking her up and answering the door. Haru's eyes go wide as he sees (Y/N).
                  "Hey Haru. So," he smiled and pointed at (Y/N). "How would you like a dog?" Haru took (Y/N) in his arms. Immediately she started licking his face.
                  "Haru! Ruff! I missed you! Ruff ruff!" He pulled her away from his face.
                  "Settle down girl." He mumbled. "I'll take her home now." Rin laughed.
                  "Enjoy your new puppy. And don't forget. Now that she's a dog, she's got more sensitive feelings. So be careful."Haru nodded, not really listening. Haru carried (Y/N) all the way home. He set her down in the living room. She ran around excited.
                  "I can't believe how big this place for yip yip!" She barked.
                  "If you pee on my carpet (Y/N), I will not hesitate to use the spray bottle on you." He threatened. She whimpered and backed away from Haru. He stood up. "I'm going to take a bath." He walked away leaving (Y/N) by herself in the living room.
                  "Haru, doesn't wanna play?" She whimpered and tried to look for something. She found a tennis ball on the floor and decided to take it to him. She pushed the door of the bathroom open and set the ball on the floor in front of the bath tub.
                  "No (Y/N). No fetch." She felt her ears go droop as she walked out of the bathroom glumly.  She then saw a dog leash in one of the storage boxes and brought to Haru. Her tail waved with hope. "No (Y/N). No walks." She pouted and once again walked out if the bathroom. She felt her eyes full with tears as she sat in the corner.
                  "Arooo." Sheet out sadly. Her ears dropped on the side on her head and her tail stopped waving. "Haru's neglecting me. Is this how every pet should feel?" She started howling and crying a puppy cry. Haru couldn't take enough of her noise so he got out of the tub.
                  "Will you keep it down!?" She whimpered at his yell and ran to the kitchen. Haru was surprised and followed her. "Hey. Where'd you go?" He looked under the table to see her hiding behind a table leg. "(Y/N)?" He reached for her but she trembled.
                  "Now that she's a dog she's got more sensitive feelings. So be careful." Haru remembered Rin's words. He slowly brought his hand under the table. She whimpered.
                  "Don't worry. I won't hurt you." He whispered gently. She let him picked her up and set her on his lap. He started petting her gently. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to neglect you. Or scare you." He looked at her with gentle eyes. "You wanna play fetch." Her ears rose up and her tail started wagging.
                  "Yip yip!" She ran to the bathroom and retrieved the ball. After they played, she hot hungry so he made her Mackerel. (No big surprise) then it was time for bed. She jumped into Haru's bed and snuggled on top of his chest.
                  "How long will you be like this for?"
                  "Rin said it only lasts for a day so I should woof be fine by tomorrow." He sighed and pet her head before setting a kiss on top of it.
                  "I love you." She smiled and nuzzled his cheek.
                  "I love you too." With that they both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like this one!