Rin x Reader (Another ANOTHER OHSHC cross over)

(GUESS WHOS BACK FROM THE DEAD . . . . And yeah I'm doing another crossover cause so many of you can't seem to to get enough of Tamaki's sister AU so, this is all your fault)

 And yeah I'm doing another crossover cause so many of you can't seem to to get enough of Tamaki's sister AU so, this is all your fault)

(Y/N) sighed as they looked out the window of the host club. She was clearly upset, but why? Haruhi wondered herself as she watched her.
"Uh you guys know why (Y/N)~san is so upset?" She asked the twins. The two shrugged.
"Beats us." They say in unison. But the Hikaru points behind him.
"Probably the reason why the boss is so upset." She looked past him to see Tamaki in his usual Emo corner, mumbling things like 'why would she say that?' 'I was just looking out for her . . .' Haruhi raised an eyebrow.
"How long has he been there?"
"Since they both walked into together." Kaoru said leaning against Hikaru.
"The two are obviously having some tension." Kyoya mumbled from his desk causing the three to look at him.
"Well, Im gonna go talk to (Y/N)~san to see if she needs any comfort. You two talk to Tamaki." Haruhi says. The two salute before heading to their sulking boss. Haruhi walked over to (Y/N), causing the sad girl to look over at her.
"Oh . . . Hey Haruhi . . ."
"(Y/N)~san, what's wrong? You've been acting so gloomy all day." (Y/N) sighed as she looked out the window. Haruhi looked as well seeing a red haired male talk to some of his friends. "Do you know that guy?"
"Yeah . . . That was my boyfriend Rin . . ." Haruhi looked at them quickly.
"Was?" (Y/N) sniffled as she wiped her now falling tears. Haruhi put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.
                "T-tamaki. . . . He completely embarrassed me in front of him . . . He doesn't know Rin at all! And he has the right to yell at him and tell him he's not good enough for me!! There were so many people around and he didn't even let Rin speak before he just pulled me away!!!" Haruhi's eyes widen. She knew it was deep, but oh boy she was not expecting (Y/N) to go off like that.
                "Oh . . . . And you two broke up?" (Y/N) sniffled a bit.
                "W-well, not officially. . . But after that embarrassing stunt that he pulled, I'm sure he's not going to be with me anymore. . ."
                 "Hey that's not true. If the guy really liked you, he wouldn't let that get in his way." (Y/N) looked at her.
                 "I guess that's true . . . But it still feels bad . . . all I've ever wanted is for Tamaki to get to know Rin. Cause I love them both . . ." She sighed. "And now that's never going to happen." Haruhi suddenly stood up surprising the girl. "H-haruhi?"
                "I'll be right back." She marched on over to Tamaki where he was balling to the twins, who at this point were covering their ears. Haruhi grabbed Tamaki by his ear causing him to shriek!
                "OWIE-OW!! HARUHI-CHAN WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN-"
                "You listen here, and you listen good! Your sister is happy with the person that she is with and as her big brother you should respect her decision! Sure you're there to look out for her, but that does not give you the right to tell her what to do and embarrass her publicly! She loves you and wants your approval and you have to at least try to get to know the guy before you start spouting out your garbage!" At this point Tamaki stopped crying and was starring at Haruhi. She then let go of his ear and walked off leaving everyone in the room stunned.
                  "Wow." The twins said. Tamaki slowly go up as he headed over to his sister.
                  "I-is that true?" Tamaki stuttered. (Y/N) nodded.
                  "Yes . . . I'm sorry I called you those bad names but it's horrible that you didn't even know Rin and you automatically judged him. He's a great guy and . . . I just wanted my brother, who I trust the most to see that . . . " (Y/N) was immediately engulfed in a hug.
                  "IM SO SORRY MY BELOVED SISTER!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!"
                  "Tamaki please!!" Hunny walks in riding on Moria's back.
                  "What did we miss?? Twins shook their head.
                  "Don't ask . . ."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two were outside waiting for Rin to get out of swim practice. After some thought, Tamaki decided to properly meet Rin and possibly not be so judgy this time. Soon the Red haired boy showed himself, (Y/N) raised their hand and started waving a bit.
                    "Rin!" They called. He looked up and smiled going over to her. She met him half way where she was pulled into a hug.
                   "Ey, there you are! I got worried after you got dragged out yesterday." He pulls back to look at her. "You okay?"
                   "Yeah I'm okay." He nodded before suddenly his eyes landed on Tamaki. Tamaki gulped a bit before going over.
                   "A-Ah Rin, um I-I'd like to sincerely apologize about yesterday. I said somethings that were uncalled for and made some judgments that were not okay. I'd asked that you please forgive me, and know that my sister is in no way like me." Rin chuckled, putting his hand out to him.
                 "Hey man don't even worry about it. Water under the bridge." Tamaki's eyes widen as he shook his hand.
                 "Y-you're not upset?"
                 "Nah man, that's just what older brothers do. I got a sister too and to be honest I probably would be just as crazy. But hey it's nice to officially meet you." Tamaki chuckled a bit at this.
                "You as well. And please! Come to the host club any time! You are completely welcome!" Rin smiled as he put his arm around (Y/N) who was just over joyed that the two were finally getting a chance to talk again.

(Alrighty this was just a short blurb come back. I hope you've enjoyed it, I kinda missed writing these! I'm completely starting from scratch from this point on here so any requests for characters and junk you can leave in the comments and I will do my best to please you all! Also if there are ever characters you want me to write about other that Free! Boys you should check out my Characters x Reader book! It's very smol right now cause don't got a lot of requests. But until then! I shall crawl into the abyss where I've come from until I have motivation to write again . . . See ya!)