He chose Momo.

"Momo! Mako~chan! Can you do him?" Nagisa asked. Makoto put a hand behind his head nervously.
                  "I guess so." He said nervously.
Later . . . .
(Y/N) was catching up on her book of stag beetles when suddenly her phone chimed.
Mako: Um, (Y/N)~chan?
(Y/N) put her book down and picked up her phone.
You: Yeah? What's up Makoto?
Mako: I sorta need your help. I took Momo to a bar cause he said he could handle it, but he got way out of hand.
You: Oh man. Okay. I'll be right there.
She put her phone down and walked out of her room.
The bar . . . .
(Y/N) walked in the bar to see Makoto sweat dropping and Momo sobbing loudly. She walked over to them.
                  "Is he okay, Makoto?" She asked. He shrugged.
                  "Well, kinda. He's really emotional right now." He said. With that Momo landed on her while crying.
                  "(Y/N)~sssaaaannn!! I want you to love me!!" He sobbed loudly. She sighed and stroked his hair.
                  "I do Momo. Just calm down." She put his arm over her shoulders. "You can go now Makoto. I got him."
                  "Oh. Thank you. Once again I'm sorry for making you come out here."
                  "It's fine really. See you." He walked off while waving. Momo buried his face in her neck.
                  "(Y/N)~san! I wanna go home!" He whined.
                  "Don't worry Momo. Were going home." She walked out of the bar with him and walked to her apartment. She set him down on her bed where he started crying again. "Momo. What's wrong?"
                  "You don't love me!" His yellow eyes glowed with tears.
                  "What? Of course I love you."
                  "No you don't! You don't know anything about me! I bet you don't even know my name!" He sobbed into his hands. She came over and pulled his hands away. She put his hands
                  "Yes I do. Your name is Momotaro Mikoshiba. You swim back stroke. You're favor good is Cheese burgers. Also your style of spaghetti is vongle. (I think that's right?) You love to go stag beetle hunting and you even told me the biggest one you've caught was eight centimeters. And I love to go catch them too. In fact-" She pulled her hands away to get her book. "I was reading about them so we could go hunt them together." his eyes had gone wide.
                  "You . . . You do love me!" He hugged her. "Oh gosh I think I love you 10 times more!" She giggled and snuggled with him in bed.
                  "I love you too Momo." She fell asleep in his arms.
                  "I guess it doesn't matter if he's drunk or not. He's still cute."
~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Momo! I'm so happy!