Bad Boy (50%(-ish)Nagisa x Reader)

"Ugh go away!" (Y/N) shouted as the annoying blonde boy followed her.

                    "C'mon baby, just one date. I promise I'll give you a good time." He winked. She ignored him as she kept walking. He cut her off and slammed hi shand in front of the lockers, blocking her way. "What's so bad about hooking up with me anyway, huh?" She glared at him.

                     "Hm, let's see. You're rude, disgusting, so immature, and rude towards women." (Y/N) pushed his arm away. He smirked smugly. 

                     "So I'm a bit of a bad boy. Is that why you don't like me?" He went to grab her hand, but she slapped his hand. He threw it back in surprise. 

                     "No. It's because you care about nobody but yourself." She huffed and walked away. Nagisa watched her walk away. He gritted his teeth.

                     "Tch, what does she know. She's just another bratty girl."  He began to walk off.

                     You care about nobody but yourself

Those words kept bugging Nagisa. He wondered if it was true. Was he really that selfish? He ignored the group of fangirls as he walked out of class.  He waited outside of her locker before seeing (Y/N) Walked down the hallway. He stood up straight. 

                      "Hey, you." She saw him and rolled her eyes. 

                      "Ugh, what do you want now?" 

                      "I want to ask you something."

                       "What?"

                      ". . . .  Do I really seem like the kind of person to care about themselves?" She looked at him. He was playing with nothing with his feet while avoiding eye contact. 

                      "Well . . . . yeah. You boast a lot about yourself and take out and girl you can get your hands on. And dump them right after. You're not very respectful either. Like you said, you're a bad boy." She said. He seemed a little hurt by the words. " . . . . but it doesn't have to be that way." He looked up at her.

                      "It doesn't?"

                      "No. You can change yourself for the better or good. So no one has to see you as a playboy. You just have to show you care about other people." She slowly went up to him.

                      "Do . . . . do you think you can help me?" She looked at him oddly, but he had a pleading look on his face. "Please?" She thought about it for a bit. Maybe there was a way he could change.
                      " . . . . Alright. I will." He smiled as he put his arms out.

                      "And I'll prove it to you. I'll prove it to you that I'll no longer be that bad boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp I tried. It's not good but I tried. I just wanted to update.

Next up: Rei X reader.