Music Always Helps (Makoto x reader)

(Q/N: So this is kinda a sequel to "Always be there". You guys already moved, but you still have panic attacks. Otay?)
Makoto was coming home from School and the house was silent once again. He sighed and went into the other room to find his girlfriend having another panic attack.

He gently brought her onto his lap and tried to soothe her. He whispered soft things in her ear while rocking her back and forth. She calmed down a bit but was still sobbing.
                  "You wanna listen to some music?" He whispered gently in her ears. She nodded. He gently picked her up and carried her to the other room where the piano was.
                  "W-what are you doing?" She mumbled quietly. He sat down on the bench in front of the piano with her on his lap. He started playing a song on the piano very gently. (Y/N) stopped sobbing and listened contently. The music relaxed her. She listened until he ended the song.
                  "Do you feel better?" He asked. She nodded and wiped away her previous tears.
                  "Where did you learn to do that?" He smiled and pulled her closer.
                  "I learned it since I know you loved it so much. I was going to surprise you." She giggled and hugged him. He placed a kiss on her forehead.
                  "I love you Makoto. So much." She pulled him into a kiss and he kissed back. She pulled back and he was wearing his signature smile.
                  "I love you too kitten." The two cuddled for the rest of the day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked this update. Sorry I haven't updated often. I'll try to.
Next up: Sousuke x reader