That Dog! (Momo x reader)

"Why won't (Y/N)~San answer any of my calls!?" Momotaoru screamed into his phone.
"You probably called her too many time that you finally killed her phone." Rin said.
"I have yo check on her every five minutes to make sure that she isn't hanging out with other guys! Be the great boyfriend I can be!"
                 "Yeah. And she will definitely enjoy that." Momo put his phone in his bag and pulled on his shirt. "Oi. Where you going?"
                 "I'm going to go see her! Duh!"
                 "What now?!"
(Y/N)'s house. . . .
(Y/N) threw the ball for her dog and he went to go fetch it. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice called her name.
                 "(Y/N)~SAAAANN!!!!!" She turned to see no one other than her boyfriend Momotaoru.
                 "Momo? What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at practice?"
                 "I needed to see you! You didn't answer any of my calls!"
                 "Well I'm outside and my phone is inside charging because you called me too much." (Dog's name) came back with the ball and nudged her leg to throw it again.
                 "You have a dog? Cool!"
                 "Thanks. His name is (D/N)." Momo's smile turned into a frown. You have been hanging with another guy.
                 "I-I see. Nice to meet you (D/N). I'm Momo. (Y/N)'s boyfriend!" The dog tilted his head, picked up the ball, and put it in front of Momo.
                 "Awe, he wants you to throw it. He already likes you." Momo picked up the ball and threw it. (D/N) ran and came back with it. Momo began repeating the system until he got tired. He layed on the ground on panted. "Awe your such a good boy!" Momo turned tiredly to see (D/N) soaking up all of (Y/N)'s love. She was scratching his head and petting his fur.
                 "That dog!" He growled. (Y/N) looked at him and giggled. She went over to him and started stroking his hair.
                 "Is someone jealous of my dog?" He pouted and nodded.
                 "Yes."
                 "Well don't be." She kissed his forehead. "I love you my little sea otter."
                 "I love you too."
~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't been updating lately but I've been busy with stuff. I hope you guys like this one.
Rin *puts an arm around me* So what now Neko? You gonna do another story with me?
Me: I- *Souske comes and pulls me away from Rin*
Souske: No. It's my turn.
Rin: What?!
Me: Yeah. Any way stick around guys.