Mistakes (Haru x reader)

(Y/N) slammed the wall after she finished her laps. The whistle blew. She climbed out of the pool.
                  "(Y/N), your not beating your time. What's going on?" Rin asked. (Y/N) was on the Samezika swim team since she did go to their school. Though she was the only girl, she didn't care.
                  "I've been distracted lately." She said. He pat her back.
                  "What happened?" She bit her lip, trying her best not to cry. Rin, her brother, pulled her into a hug. "Are you still upset?" She nodded. Momo and Nitori came over.
                  "What's wrong with (Y/N)~san?" Momo asked. Nitori pat her back.
                  "Haru~kun broke up with her because he thought it would be the best. Since they are on separate teams." Nitori explained. Momo the pulled her into a tight hug.
                  "Please don't be upset, (Y/N)~san. You're too cute to be upset." She says sighed and hugged him back.
                  "Thanks Momo." She pulled back and gave him a smile. "But I'm okay. Really." He gave her a cheeky smile. Little did they know that a certain blue eyed freestyler was watching. Makoto looked at him.
                  "Haru, is there something wrong?" He asked.
                  "No." He simply said and walked out of the pool room. Makoto looked across the room to see (Y/N) talking to her team, laughing, smiling.
                  "Ah. He misses her."
Locker room . . . .
Haru looked at himself in the mirror. His stoic looked turned gentle.
                  "Why did I really do it?" He looked down at his feet. Tears leaving his eyes. "What was my real purpose for leaving her?"
                  "That's what I was going to ask you." Haru turned and saw Rin.
                  "What do you want?"
                  "I want to know what you're doing here, wondering why you broke up with her, instead of trying to make it right and go back to her." Haru turned to the mirror.
                  "I . . . . It's too late. She's not gonna want me back after what I did for her." Rin put a hand on his shoulder.
                  "Haru, she may be more miserable than you. She loves you Haru. She loves you more than you even know. Don't just stand here and sulk about! Go!!" Haru took his words seriously and ran out of the locker room. He spotted (Y/N) in the pool and jumped right in. He swam towards her and pulled her into a hug.
                  "H-haru! What are Y-" She didn't finish because Haru smashed his lips on hers in a passionate kiss. The kiss was full of love and heart. She then put in the effort to kiss him back. He could tell by the kiss how much she missed him. He felt as if he missed her more. He then pulled away.
                  "(Y/N), I love you. And breaking up with you was the worst mistake I've ever made. Please take me back. I promise I will never make that same mistake ever again." She smiled and hugged him.
                  "I'll take you back Haru. Because I love you too." Everyone around them started cheering. They eventually climbed out the pool and held hands for the rest of the day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I honestly dont know what to say right now. Another person justed followed me!
I dedicate this to @DarkWinterPro. Thank you for following me. I do t know if you like free! Or not but hey. It's for you.
Next up: Sousuke x reader