Caught (Momo x reader)

(Y/N) loved nature more than anything. Even the weird little things such as bugs and plants. Her friends would always be weirded out and ask her why she liked the outdoors so much.
                  "Cause I love the weird things in nature." She'd always say. One day she was at the park eating her lunch. She then spotted a bug crawling on a flower. And not just and any bug.
                  "Oh. A beetle!" She bounced off her seat setting her lunch and went to it. "Hi there little guy." She put her hand out and it crawled on her hand. Suddenly she felt something go over her. A net? She looked up to see an orange haired boy.
                  "I-I'M so sorry! I didn't mean to do that! I-I was after the beetle! I promise!" He lifted the net off of her. She giggled.
                  "It's okay. It was a mistake." She smiled. He then knelt down to her and put his face close to her.
                  "Wait. You're . . . . "He blushed. "Cute." She giggled again causing him to blush harder.
                  "Thank you." She showed him the beetle. "Now I'm sure you wanted to catch this True weevil right?" She put it in his hand.
                  "Yea- wait. You know what type of beetle it is!?"
                  "Yeah. Of course I do. I know all my beetles names."
                  "You wanna come hunt some with me!?"
                  "Sure. I'm (Y/N)."
                  "I'm Momotaro. But you just call me Momo." Momo and (Y/N) spent the whole day catching beetles and talking about them. At the end of the day, Momo waited with (Y/N) at the bus stop. "I had fun with you today, (Y/N)~san."
                  "Me too, Momo." She then spotted the bus coming and stood up. "Well I guess I'll see you later." He grabbed her wrist.
                  "Um . . . ." He blushed. "I was wondering if maybe . . . . You'd like to do this again? Hang out out again?" She smiled.
                  "Well you did catch me. So technically I'm yours." He smiled and stood up to kiss her. She kissed back but felt something weird on her arm but ignored it. They pulled away at the sound of the bus. "I'll see you soon, Momo."
                  "You too (Y/N)~san." she went on the bus and waved from the window. He waved back and used his other hand to out it by his ear making a phone. He was mouthing 'call me'. She saw a black marker in his hand and then looked down at her arm to see he had written his number on her arm.
                  "That sly dog."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that's it for tonight. I'll update in the morning. But hey enjoy.
Coming up: Haru x reader
See you in the morning!