Rival of the tutors! (Rei x reader)

"Sensai, I noticed that (Y/N)'s grades are pretty low." Rei said. Rei noticed that his girlfriend's grades have been getting low so he went to talk to the teacher.
"Yes. She's been struggling so I've decided to give her a tutor." Rei smirked and lifted his glasses.
"I would be honored to help her."
"Actually I already gave her one." Rei flinched.
"R-really? Who is this tutor that you gave her?"
"His name is (Guy friend name)." Rei's eyebrow twitched.
"Him?" Rei was secretly jealous of (G/F/N). When you two hung out, he'd feel left out. He stomped away to go find (Y/N).
Library . . . .
"So the scale?" Asked (Y/N).
"Yeah. Exactly. See you're not that bad." Said (G/F/N). They two looked over the diagram. Suddenly the library doors slammed open. The two turned to see Rei. He walked over to them.
"Rei. What are you doing here?" Asked (Y/N). He gave her a smile and pet her head.
"I came here to tutor you of course. I thought maybe you'd like some help." He said.
"Oh that's sweet Rei, but I already have a tutor."
"Yes. (G/F/N) you may leave now. I got it from here."
"But the teacher told me to tutor her so, I don't think I can." (G/F/N) said. The two boys kinda glared at each other having a stare show down.
Time skip . . . .
Eventually (G/F/N) fianlly left. (Y/N) was giggling.
"What's so funny?"
"You were jealous." He blushed and looked away.
"I was not. Don't say such foolish things like that." She leaned over and kissed his cheek.
"Whatever my tutor in shining glasses."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry this was short but I couldn't think of what to write.
Next up: Rin x reader.