More time with you. (Makoto x reader)

Makoto ran in the soaking rain straight to the hospital. He was desperate to see her. Makoto heard that his girlfriend (Y/N) hot into a horrible car accident. He immediately ran to the hospital. He went into the waiting room to the front desk.
"(Y/N) (L/N). Where is she?" He asked the nurse.
"I'm sorry sir. She can't take vistors right now."
"Please ma'am! I need to see here."
"It's fine, nurse." The doctor said coming up to the desk. It wasn't just any doctor. It was (Y/N)'s dad. He was her doctor luckily. Makoto walked up to him.
"Is she okay?" He asked him.
"I can't say. She fell into a coma." Makoto ran his fingers through his hair nervously. He was trying his best to breathe easy but he was hyperventilating. "Hey hey. Makoto, take it easy. Take it easy."
"Will she make it?"
"We're doing everything we can Makoto. We're sure she'll be fine. Right now, just go home and calm down." (Y/N)'s dad pat his shoulder. "She'll be okay." Makoto nodded.
"O-okay. Thank you sir." (D/N) nodded and walked away. Makoto leaned on the wall. She ran his fingers through his hair before he started crying.
One week later . . . .
Makoto was allowed to see (Y/N) because there was a chance she would wake up today. He sat beside the bed and held her hand. Suddenly she felt it twitch. He looked down at her and saw her eyes flutter open.
"(Y/N)! Are you okay!?" He helped her sit up.
"Yeah. Um . . . ." She looked at Makoto blankly. "Who are you?" Makoto's eyes went wide.
"Oh please no."
Later . . . .
"It's amnesia. I don't know how this happened." (Y/N)'s father said. Makoto was holding back his tears. "Can you help her throughout school Makoto? I'll tell her that your her friend for now. But if I tell her she's your her boyfriend, it might be too much for her."
"I understand, Mr. (L/N)." Makoto went to the balcony of the hospital. Tears dripped off his face.
During the week . . . .
Makoto showed (Y/N) around trying to help her but also trying to get her memories back. But she still didn't get it. One day for lunch Makoto didn't leave the class as everyone else was starting to. (Y/N) approached him.
"Tachibana~kun, are you coming?" She asked. Makoto cringed at his new name.
"I-I'm gonna stay in here today." He stuttered.
"Okay. I'll be on the roof with Matusoka~san and the boys." He nodded and she left. Makoto sighed.
"I shouldn't have let her walk out that door. I should of spent more time with her." Her words went off in his mind.
Last week . . . .

Makoto, can I go watch you swim?
Sorry. It's a club thing.
Oh. Okay. Nevermind.

Makoto, can my team train with yours?
We'd only be distracted by each other.
Oh yeah. Sorry.

Do you wanna train together?
I can't. Sorry. My team and I have a meeting.
Oh. Okay.

How about we go out later?
Can't. Going to haru's place to talk about swim strategies.
Oh. Okay. Next time.

Hey Makoto. I'm going for a drive. You wanna come?
I can't. I have a club meeting.
Oh. That's fine.

*Ring ring*
"Hello?"
"Is this Makoto Tachibana?"
"Yes."
"I'm sorry to say this but your girlfriend was in an accident."

Back to reality . . . .
Makoto gritted his teeth and slammed his fist on the desk.
"All she wanted was to spent more time to spent with me." He put his hand together and put the but his face. "I don't know what to do anymore." Tears came out of his eyes. He decided to go eat lunch. He knew if he stayed in there, the team would get worried. He went up to see Nagisa and Rei playing catch, Haru looking at the sea, and Gou and (Y/N) were talking.
"Mako~chan! There you are!" Nagisa waved. Makoto faked a smile and waved back.
"Matusoka~san, what's wrong with Tachibana~kun?" (Y/N) asked.
"I'm sure he's fine." Gou said. Mako came and sat next to them.
"So what's up?" He asked.
"Well, Nanase~kun is looking at the ocean. And Hyzuki~kun is trying to teach Ryugazaki~kun how to catch." Makoto hated how (Y/N) would only call them by their last names. "Tachibana~kun?"
"Oh. Sorry. I was s-"
"Look out!" Nagisa called. The football came at full speed and hit (Y/N) straight in the face. She fell backwards. "(Y/N)!" Makoto went to her and hovered over her. "(Y/N)! Are you okay?! (Y/N)!" She started to open her eyes. She groaned and sat up.
"Yeah. I'm fine Makoto."
"Oh that's a . . . . Wait. Did you just . . . ." His eyes went wide. (Y/N) looked at him.
"Makoto? What's wrong? Do I have some food on my face again!?" She tapped her face. Makoto grabbed her shoulders.
"(Y/N)? Do you know who I am?" She looked at him confused.
"Of course I do." She smiled. "You're my killer whale boyfriend." Makoto was speechless. All he could do was pull her into a hug and cry.
"You're back. You're back." He kept mumbling. She had hugged back and stroked his hair in comfort.
"Sorry it took so long." He pulled back and kissed her lips. How he missed the feeling. The feeling of her lips moving against his. He missed her in general. He pulled back. Everyone came around to welcome her back.
After school . . . .
(Y/N) was walking out the gate when she felt her hand be grabbed. She turned.
"Oh. Makoto." She said. He smiled and intertwined their fingers.
"Let's go out today." He said.
"But what about your swim club?" He leaned in and have her a passionate kiss. He then pulled away and pressed his forehead on hers.
"Right now I wanna spend more time with you cause I love you." She smiled and gave him a hug.
"I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG!! 1K READS! YEAH!!
*We all start dancing*
Nagisa: Yeah! Woohoo!
Momo: I feel so alive!
Rei: Those numbers are so beautiful!
Makoto: Thank you guys!
Haru: . . . .
Makoto: Haru say thank you.
Haru:. . . . Thanks.
Rin: I love this day!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
Next up: Rin x reader
Don't forget. Requests are open