She blinked and looked up at him after placed the jacket on her shoulders "really ? I'm the new chairman ?" She pointed at herself and blushed when he ruffled her hair as a yes, she looked at the members and noticed the uneasy atmosphere "p-please take care of me" she bowed her head, arrows shot through their hearts "Kawaii !!" They blushed "Oi" they paled at Kyoya's dark area.

She frowned and glanced behind her at the tap on her shoulder "Ikuhara-san" she faced him "congratulation for your graduation" she said and he thanked her "can I have a graduation gift from you ?" He raised a finger "sorry, I didn't buy a present" she said "no no" he waved his hand "a favor" he said and she blinked. Kyoya looked down as Kyokai tugged on his sleeve, he nodded and she walked away with Ren "Kyo-san" Kusakabe warned "I'm going to follow them" Kyoya said "I'm saying not to" Kusakabe sweat dropped.

Kyokai blinked at the favor Ren asked her to as they stood behind the school gates "holding hands ?" She repeated "just for a small amount of time" he measured the size "but it's not for me, for Kenji" he said "you know he is trying to escape" she glanced over his shoulder where Aido and Mako pulling back Kenji by the arms and waist "I am aware" Ren smiled "we're just trying to make him overcome his fear of girls, mainly you" he whispered and winked, she tilted her head.

Kenji popped a vein as Mako dragged him back "Damn it, I can't believe you actually called her" he mattered and stood straight "sorry to trouble you, that was not what I asked for graduation" he face palmed "I bet you were joking around and they took it seriously" she said and he frowned "basically yes, how did you know ?" He asked "it happened before with Ryohei, apparently my tone is not helping to identify sarcasm" she shrugged.

His eyes wide when she grabbed his hand "will this help ?" She asked "w-w-wha- !!" He turned red and tried to pull back "are you alright ?" She frowned "your face is red" she held his cheek and frowned at the heat "you have a fever" she gave him a concerned look and flinched when he exploded and fainted "that last longer than I expected" Aido laughed.

"So anyway.." he turned his attention to Kyokai "what are you going to do with Hibari after this ? As a gift ?" He smirked "Kyoya and I were planning to go on a date at our favorite spot, like always" she said "then.." He waited for her to continue "then ?" She repeated "you know, what couples do after their dates" he said "naps ?" She titled her head, since that what she and Kyoya does "no ! Doing the do ! Didn't you do it with Hibari before !?" He said "I did not" she shook her head "ah ?" They blinked "you do kiss, right ?" He asked and she nodded "a lot" she said "what about foreplay !? After kissing you go straight to that, right ?" He said "Aido" Ren glared.

Kyokai tilted her head "what's a foreplay ?"  She asked and they anime fell "Empress are you that innocent ?" Ren stood up "you haven't even reached that far with Hibari !?" Aido said "what does Kyoya have to do with this ? Far where ?" Kyokai frowned "too innocent !!!" They thought "Sasagawa !!" They called Ryohei, who was just passing by. He flinched when Ren and Aido hovered above him with their height, informing him about Kyokai's situation "DOESNT UNDERSTAND !!!?" He paled from shock.

"Hibari !!" Kyoya and Kusakabe looked at the anime tears in their eyes while Kyokai had a straight face "we expected more from you !!" Aido yelled "how can you possible keep Kyokai this innocent to the Extreme !!" Ryohei yelled "what is it ?" Kyoya said "I asked a question and they reacted strangely" Kyokai explained and he titled his head for her to ask "what's a foreplay ? What do they mean by its activities ?" She asked straightforward, they paled and Kyoya only stared blankly.

She flinched when Kyoya signaled for her to come toward him, she did and winced when he patted her head with the innocent mind "where did you learn that word ?" He said "them" she pointed and they paled "they also mentioned something in those activities that I recall from last year, male students students kept mentioning about their girlfriends offering it to them" she said "I don't quite remember the word even though I just heard it, something starts with a 'b' I think" she held her chin to remember, they got stoned due to shock and understanding "do I do that to you ?" She asked.

Kyoya glared at them first since he hoped that she would never ask that question. How he, as her boyfriend, had to answer her "it's better now knowing" he ruffled her hair "is it a bad word to say in public ?" She frowned and he nodded "oh t-then sorry for saying it" she played with her fingers "it's fine, I like you being innocent anyway" he said "and I really hope for you to stay that way" he glared at the others and they nervously sweated.

She tugged on him "but I got curious now, what does it mean ?" She said "no, you will lose the title of 'cute little bunny'" he glared "but I want to know" she frowned and he face palmed, mentally cursing her passion to learning new things "Kyokai, it's better if you don't know" Ryohei rubbed his neck "now I'm more curious if you know, I'm not leaving until I know the meaning" she faced him and crossed her arms.

They glanced at each other for some plan to get out of this situation, so Kyoya wrapped his arm around her shoulders from behind "we're going home right now" he told her "eh ? But I want to learn" she frowned "are you sure ?" He said and she nodded "then the sooner we get home, the sooner you will learn" He said "you'll teach me ?" She mumbled "I'll teach you all you want to know, alright ?" He cupped her cheeks and smirked against her lips "o-okay" she smiled "let's go then" he stared walking "hm" she nodded and followed "he's ruining her innocence" Ren said and they nodded in agreement.

As soon as they reached home, she immediately dropped on the bed "Kyo ?" She sat up confused and watched him locked the door. He removed his tie and blazer, dropping them on the floor. He placed his knee between her legs and cupped her cheeks to give her such a passionate kiss "h-hmm~ !" She kept tugging on his arms to breathe, the kiss made her want more and wrap her arms around his neck.

One hand reached behind her to zip down her dress, he removed her arms off him to slide the dress down to her waist. She flinched when he broke the kiss by pushing her on the mattress, she panted heavily and blushed as he wiped the corner of her mouth using his thumb. He reached under her dress to pull off her panties passed her legs, he buried his head between her legs and licked her entrance "K-Kyoya~" she clenched on his hair and covered her mouth.

After a while, they laid down half naked in bed with her facing away from him, her wearing his pajama shirt while he was in only his pants "t-then..at the ski trip.." she mumbled and he nodded "and the house we went with Kazumi-san and Dino ?" She whispered and he nodded again "and just now ?" She whimpered "and everyday" he nodded "hmmm~" she covered her face "you are the one who demanded an explanation" he glared "whatever let's sleep" he hugged her from behind.

She blushed and hugged his arms, he kissed her shoulder and buried his face in her hair "your so cute" he whispered "I-I'm not" she mumbled "if you want to know anything, I prefer if you asked me first" he said and she nodded before turning to face him "I'm sorry" she blushed and hugged his waist "did you enjoy our little foreplay ?" He stroked her hair and she shakily nodded honestly "b-because you were the one whose touching me" she hugged his waist tighter "good" he smirked "I'm the only who makes you feel this way"

Soon enough, she eventually fell asleep in his arms, he stared at her sleeping figure. He opened the drawer of the nightstand to pull out an envelop he received this morning, that was sent from collage. He glanced at her as she tugged on his clothes while sleeping, he stroked her hair and planted a kiss on her head "what would I do without you, idiot ?" He whispered