Chapter 20 - Start

Start from the beginning

"Hey Lauren Jauregui! Let me go now!" Nicole said, as she trying to take Lauren's hand off her collar.

"I know that..You..cheated on Camila." she added, serious.

Lauren was so shocked that she loosens her grip on the other girl's collar. Nicole pulled away from her and fixes her shirt.

"I saw it. You and that girl were all over each other.."

"No..Nothing happened!"

"Oh really? Tell that to Camila." Nicole said.

Lauren stared at Nicole, speechless.

"See if Camila will still love you when you had sex with some other girl." Lauren shook her head vigorously.

"Shut up Nicole! Nothing happen! I didn't do it!"

"How can you be so sure?" Nicole asked.

Lauren was speechless. She's not sure what really happened last night.

"Did you..drugged me?" Lauren asked as she stared at Nicole in disbelief.

Nicole laughed. "You're the one who had fun last night and you're blaming it on me?"

"How could you.."

"I wonder how Camila will react to this if she finds out.."

Lauren can no longer hold her emotion, she broke down.

"Please.." she pleads.

Nicole was surprised and stared at Lauren.

"Please..don't tell..Camila.."

Lauren begged, as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. She feels stupid for begging Nicole after what happened, but she can't think of anything else.

Nicole scoffed. "You look so damn weak right now."

**
Vanessa froze by the door. She can't believe what she just heard.

Lauren cheated on Camila?

She shook her head as she finds it so hard to believe. She knows well how Lauren loves Camila unconditionally. Suddenly, Nicole walked out of the storage room arrogantly and oblivious of Vanessa's presence who's standing by the door. Vanessa stared at her, confused. Nicole is smiling. A few moments passed and Lauren came out with swollen eyes. Vanessa could tell that she cried. She quickly stood in front of her to block her path.