We heard laughing and we looked up to see an ANBU. I swear I've seen him before. Then I clicked.

"Mother fucker. I swear if you start following me again I will slit your throat." I growled at him and he just laughed more.

"It's kinda depressing that's the only thing you remember about me." He sighed. "Anyway lady hokage wants to speak with you three."

We nodded and headed to the hokage's office with the ANBU following us. We enter and slightly bowed to her while the ANBU kneeled down.

"Thank you four for coming so quickly. I know you've just returned Sora but I need you four to go on an A ranked mission, this ANBU as team leader. You will be leaving as soon as possible. Now I will explain the mission. There in information that leads us to believe Orochiaru henchmen will be meeting up with a spy for Orochimaru. There is a chance the spy is from the leaf. But the information we have suggested it's more likely their from the sand. You will go to the meeting spot and capture the spy and if you can the henchmen. They will be brought back and Ibiki will deal with them." She explained. "Now can you please introduce yourself." She said pointing to the ANBU.

"Very well." He said talking off his mask. When he did we were met with smooth skin, dark brown hair and amber eyes. "My name is Masaru. An ANBU of the leaf. I heard many great things about you three and I looking forward to seeing what you can do." He said with a smile and I just glared at him.

" He said with a smile and I just glared at him

MASARU

His voice it's sounds like I know it but from where. He saw me glaring and just smiled cause if me to roll my eyes.

"You three go pack for at least a week. It's unlikely we'll be gone that long but you never know what can happen. This mission should take 3 to 4 days. Meet at the gates in 20 minutes." He spoke then disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

We all looked at each other then went our separate ways to go pack. I made it back to the Nara's and pack all the stuff I needed. I was walking out but was stopped by Shikamaru's voice.

"Where are you going troublesome woman?" He asked.

"On a mission. I'll be gone for 3 to 4 days." I answered looking at him.

"You just got back, this is so troublesome." He said.

"It really  is a dr- trou-. IT'S ANNOYING!" I yelled. "I've spent was to much fucking time with this stupid Nara." I whispered but not quietly enough because Shikamaru laughed.

I rolled my eyes and was about to walk out the door but was stopped by Shikamaru grabbing my wrist. I turned around and looked at him. I was about to speak but was cut off by him pulling me closer and kissing me. Despite the huge blush in my face I decided to enjoy this moment while it lasted. We separated and my whole face was red. He pulled me into and hug and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Be careful. And come back in one piece." He said.

"Yea yea. You worry to much." I said.

He pulled me away and looked me dead in the eyes.

"I'm being serious you troublesome woman. I don't what I would do if I lost you." He said and pulled into another embrace.

"Fine you stupid Nara. I promise I'll be careful." I said and he hugged me tighter.

I smirked and looked up at his hair. I haven't tried to take it out in way to long. I went to untie it only to have my wrist grabbed. I jumped away from Shikamaru and walked out the door waving to him.

I made it to the gates 5 minutes early to see Masaru already there. I glared at him as I walked closer.

"I have a feeling you don't like me." He said smiling at me.

"What ever have you that fucking idea!" I said with venom in my voice.

"The fact that you're being so hostile to me. What did I do to you?" He asked.

"Oh I don't know. Hm maybe I don't like fucking being stalked by creeps." I said crossing my arms.

He just smiled at me and I was about to snap but stopped when I heard people behind us. I turned around to see my two friends. Shenshi a black and red crop top with a fishnet shirt under it and gloves. He also black and red pants and black shoes. Her hair was in pigtails her hair covering her left green eye. Aisura wore a black and green outfit with a fishnet shirt under his top as well as bandages. He wore brown shoes and had spiky dirty blond hair that made his green eyes pop. (There's photos of their appearance and outfits in the A/N before this part) I gave them both a smile and we began on our way to our destination.