* PLEASE READ *

Hello my lovely readers! :)

I know I have not updated in months & I am so, so sorry for that! I know I have a few people who love this book and I feel like a complete dick for starting this story & then leaving you hanging for months.

I want to tell you guys why I didn't update for months. I went back and read it over again, and this book is so full of mistakes and pointless ideas, I don't even know where I was going with it.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN I'M DISCONTINUING THIS BOOK.

I am simply going to rewrite it. It's going to be from the start of the apocalypse & in third POV now, but it'll still have all of the same characters & still follow the same plot line.

It will be under the title 'The Fight of Our Lives' & I really hope I don't let you guys down!

Please, please, please don't hate me. I want to do what's best for the both of us. I don't want to just get rid of this idea completely bc I know you guys love it and I still love the idea, I just don't like where I was going with the idea.

So, yea. Please, if you're still here, go check that out & give me a bit of feedback? It's already posted. You can find it on my account { SmellsLikeJaythan } & you know the new title already.

Thank you guys for putting up with me & my crap. I hope I'm not annoying you & I hope I haven't made any of you hate me. I love you guys and I really appreciate all the reads / votes / comments. You all hold a special place in my heart(:

I hope you're all having a wonderful morning / day / evening / night. Thanks again, lovelies!

~ Emmmmmmmmmmma