Suddenly, a hand stopped her. They broke the kiss and stared at each other.

Lauren raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

Camila rolled her eyes. "You're late and you expect that I'm gonna forgive you easily? You're not getting any tonight."

She pushed Lauren causing her to fall hard on the floor.

"Oh come on, honeeeey!"

Camila ignored her whining girlfriend and walked to their bedroom. Lauren sighed and chase after her angry girlfriend.

"Napkin..you're not going to make this blankie suffer right?" Lauren said as she entered their room.

Camila is lying on the bed. Lauren climbed onto the bed and wrapped her arms around Camila.

"I'm sorry, honey.." she whispered as she kissed Camila's neck gently.

But there's no response from the other girl.

Lauren sat up straight and stared at her girlfriend.

Is she really sleeping?

Suddenly, Camila snored and Lauren chuckled.

"You must be really tired today, napkin." she stroke Camila's hair gently.

She kissed the tired girl's forehead before pulling her into an embrace.

"I love you, Camila." she whispered out of habit, before falling asleep.

**
"I'll meet you at the cafe during lunch, Nic." Lauren said to the phone as she put on her shirt.

It's the morning after and Lauren is getting ready for work. She hangs up the phone and put it on the desk before buttoning up her white shirt. Suddenly, a pair of hands came from behind and holds Lauren's hand, stopping it from buttoning. Lauren smiled.

"You're up, honey?" Lauren said sweetly as she turned around to the sleepy looking Camila.

Camila nodded and hugged Lauren tightly. She rested her head at the crook of Lauren's neck.

"Mmm.."

Lauren chuckled.

"I need to get to work, Camz."

"Mmm.." Camila tightens the hug.

Lauren smiled and returned the hug. She kissed Camila's hair gently.

"Blankie..don't go to work today.." she mumbled.

"Aww..I wish I don't have to go as well." Lauren replied sweetly.

Camila suddenly looked into Lauren's eyes, excited.

"Don't go. Let's stay in bed all day."

Lauren ruffles her girlfriend's hair playfully.

"Can't." Lauren replied short before walking towards the bed. She left Camila standing by the closet alone.

"Which skirt goes better with this shirt?" Lauren asked, lifting two different skirts, hoping that Camila can help her choose.

Camila stared at Lauren and smirked. "Neither."

"Eh? So, which skirt should I wear?"

"You look best wearing nothing." Camila suddenly whispered hoarsely from behind.