Ashley stared at her mother; she can't believe what she just heard.

"But mom!!"

"All you do all day was shopping and spa, you should make yourself useful." her mom added.

"No. I refuse. You can make Troy do anything you want, but not me." Ashley said. Troy sighed; his sister is always so rebellious.

"You must obey me this time, Ashley." Joanna said in a threatening tone.

"Make me." Ashley said, challenging her mother.

She the stood up and leave the dining hall.

"Ashley!!" her dad called but she's already out of the house.

**
Vanessa is walking in the streets of New York. She knew that she already had her dinner but her stomach tells her that she hasn't.

Pizza?

Mexican?

Burger?

Vanessa ponders around of what to eat for her 'dinner'.

Suddenly she saw a familiar figure.

That black hair.

That slender body.

Ashley.

Ashley is walking across the street from where Vanessa is. She's at least a few meters away.

"Ashley!" Vanessa called but Ashley didn't hear her.

Vanessa ran as fast as she could through the crowds and crossing the street.

"Hey kid!"

She accidentally pushed a few people but she's too busy to care. All she wants at the moment is to get to Ashley.

"Ashley!"

Ashley stopped and turned around. Vanessa is panting but she still managed to smile. Ashley stared at Vanessa, shocked.

"Choco donut!"

Vanessa laughed.

"The name is Vanessa."

"Vanessa..What are you doing here?"

"I just want to say hi to you." Vanessa replied, panting.

"Just..want to say hi?"

NAPKIN AND BLANKIE II (CAMREN) / COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें