💀 Giomarys: Resting in Paradise 🌼

Delgado, 16
10:00 am

We stood frantically around Wellington as Baaron held him in his arms while blood poured out of his mouth; 40 seconds later he was dead.

We laid our jackets on top of him to cover his body. Then we prayed over it; Sonya leading us as we held hands in a circle around Wellingtons body. Baarons eyes were blood shot red from crying and his facial expression was scolding. He just looked up at the sky, trying to hold back anymore tears, questioning God.

Brittany 🐩: So that's it? Its over?
Sonya 🔮: Nah. With Paldanetti still alive, we're still locked in.
Delonte 💥: The demons not in Paldanetti anymore.
Giomarys💀: How do you know?
💥: Because--it was in the cop that Baaron killed.
Christian 🐺: Why you say that?
💥: I could feel it dawg. The same demon that was in Mr.P when he took Ray, was the same demon that was in the cop. Its a soldier demon; they travel from host to host. I only know because they were the first demons to ever try to kill me. Also the first demons I've ever killed.
🐩: So then that's a yes? Its all over, we can go home?
💥: Nah, not yet.
Baaron 💂: The fuck you mean "Not yet", both of those niggas are dead. Now we need to fucking route (leave).
💥: You killed the cop homie, you aint kill the demon; there's a difference.
💂: The motherfucker looks dead to me.
💥: Trust me nigga, you don't kill no demon with a gun, especially one of them types. You just slowed them down.
💂: How do you kill them then, genius?
💥: Magic, spells n shit. He's still in here I promise you, I can feel him.
🐺: Fuck you mean still in here?
💥: He's in one of yall.

Everyone dispersed from the group, distancing themselves from the others; all of us on Guard of one another.

Anybody can get blasted1 foreal foreal!

💂: Why you so sure its us? It could very well be you, since you seem to know so much.
💥: Naw nigga, it aint in me.
💂: Why should we believe you. That sounds like some shit a person whose possessed would say.
💥: You aint gotta believe me, I don't really give a fuck that much; do ya research.
💀: Can you tell which one of is its in?
💥: Nah, I just know when ones in the room.
💂: That helps.
💥: Fuck you.
🔮: Its cool. We can use my strap to find it. That's what it's for.
💂: Shoulda said that from the rip.

Everyone stood in a line, side to side as Sonya went down it with the crystal, holding it a foot away from our face.

Going down the line, Delonte was the first to get cleared of being possessed. Next was Diana, I felt bad for falling on top of her and breaking her glasses.

She prolly can't even see what's going on. Shes not gonna know what's floating in her face.

Needless to say she was also cleared. Then it was me, of course I was clear. Even though I imagined the crystal going off on me because I was secretly possessed somehow and I didn't know it. It didn't tho.
Next was Baaron; he was cleared. After him would've been Christian, Brittany, then Tayva.

Before Sonya could finish clearing Christian, I heard Brittany scream and then Tayva took off running out the door.