🐺 Christian L: Saturday from Hell

Saturday. 0 2 / 0 2 / 1 3

Linval, 16

8:03 am

"Late to detention, again. Why am I not surprised Mr. Linval?" The Principle; Mr. Paldanetti scolded in his sarcastic voice.

🐺 Christian: Because your psychic, Mr. P?
👮 Mr. P: Sit down, smart ass.

Mr. P stood in front of the eight tables facing the door I walked in through, nine other people sitting at them. I sat at the first table on the left side beside a small Mexican girl with glasses and long wavy black hair.

👮: You know the rules. No talking, no texting, no leaving your seat for any reason.
🐺: What if I gotta pee?
👮: Hold it.
🐺: What kinda shit is that?
👮: What kinda stupid question is that? Of course you can leave your seat to go to the bathroom Mr. Linval.
🐺: Juss checkin boss.

Mr. P rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the rest of the kids.

👮: This is a library, pick up a book and read something for once in your lives. What this is not is a cafeteria so there will be no eating in here, Tayva.

He beamed his eyes on Tayva who was thick with sandy brown skin and blond and black hair. She was killing a bowl of cereal with a Cheerios box sticking out of her bag that was sitting on the chair next to her.
Baaron, who was sitting at the table in front of her turned around and caught her in the act.

Baaron 💂: Ghetto as hell. Smh
Tayva 🐰: Mind ya business Baaron, turn your fat ass head around. Mr. P, a bitch is hungry, I aint even get to eat breakfast. If I don't eat my breath gone stink!
Wellington 💉: How does that make sense?
Delonte 💥: It's true. You ain't never been so hungry that ya stomach growling; you got that nasty taste in ya mouth n when you smell ya breath it smell like ass? Its biology son.

👮: None of that matters, no one's going to smell your breath because your going to be sitting in SILENCE! So it looks like "A bitch gon have to be hungry."(TayvaVoice)
🐰: Oop. Can I at least finish it?
👮: You got 2 seconds.

Tayva shoveled the cereal into her mouth as fast as she could, surprisingly without letting any milk leave the bowl. That shit was like watching a food eating contest 😂.

👮: Times up!
🐰: What?!
💥: Nah son, she had like .2 seconds left.
🐰: That's what I'm sayin!
👮: Throw it out! I'll be in my office if you need me... Try your hardest not to need me.

He rolled his eyes again and walked out of the library to his office, to beat his dick I guess.

🐰: Bald head bitch.

She dug back in her back and pulled the box of Cheerios out of her bag, refilling her bowl with a boxed milk. I pictured her fridge full of school milks.

💉: The fuck Tayva? Watchu take the milks home? Times is hard on the boulevard ?
🐰: Nah, I raided the cafeteria for this dickhead.
💥: He got me fucked up if he think imma be in this bitch withering away; famished.

Delonte exclaimed before pulling a hoagie out of his book bag along side a bag of chips and Arizona ice tea. He was sitting at the back table in my row. Giomarys was sitting next to him. They've been hanging out alot lately, I didnt even know they was cool like that. I think its some gang affiliated shit. That's none of my business tho.

I do know that the tension in here is real thick between Baaron and Delonte. I don't know why they would put these two crazy niggas in the same room as eachother as much as they fight on sight. Buuuuuut we'll see.