😠 Gio: Lost Pages 🤒

11:07 am,

We emerged from "A" Hall, into the main hallway where the main doors were on our left and the auditorium was on our right. We were just a hundred feet away from the Main office when we stopped. Standing 50 feet from us a red skinned demon with black tattoo like tribal markings on his body and bald head.

😈: We been looking for you Diana, I think it's best you come with me so your friend doesn't get hurt.
🐶: I'm right here motherfucker !

Her eyes shifted to yellow and K9 teeth grew in her mouth as she growled like a beast, her nails growing sharp.
Diana charged at him with great speed before leaping 20 feet, attaching herself to the demon by wrapping her legs. She viscously scratched at his face as fast as lightning; fucking that niggas eyes up so he couldn't see.
While she did that I ran around him so that I could get to the office before Tayva could kill anybody.

The demons hands generated flames, causing Diana's shirt to catch fire.
She pushed herself off of him and patted down the flames. He threw up his leg and kicked her in the middle of her chest. Diana slid fast across the floor and slammed into the wall. The office was only 20 feet away and all I had to do was read the spell out loud to exorcise the demon out of Tayva's body, but by the time I came back Diana might've been dead; it wasn't a risk I could take. I ran back as he stomped towards her.
I held my hand out beside me, emulating it to look as if I was holding something, imagining a steel chain.

💀: Ceno de stallo!

As I wished, an enchanted chain appeared in my hands; felt like it was vibrating. I whipped that shit like wonder woman, lassoing it around his neck; I dropped the book to grab the chain with my other hand so that I could bring him to the ground, pulling him towards me.

Diana remained on all fours, I could tell she was pissed; a murderous rage exhausting from her. Her arms broke and bent so that they could take on another form, her whole body was changing.
Her hair was turning brown and started growing all over her body and face until she was in complete Wolf form. She barked and snarled at him as a warning that she was coming for him. She took off running like one of those greyhound dogs at the sound of a gun pop. She jumped on top of him and chomped into his neck until his head went rolling on the floor and I fell back.

With blood dripping from her mouth, she barked at me repeatedly like she was trying to tell me something.

Oh shit the spell!

I jumped to my feet, grabbed the book and hauled ass to the office. I threw the book down beside the microphone, frantically flipping through the pages to find the spell.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!