🐩 Brittany: Line Up 🐦

10:11 am

I was starting to get anxious as the crystal got further down the line and everyone was getting cleared. It was finally on Christian and my heart was thumping in my chest. If it ain't in him and damn sure ain't in me, we have a fucking problem.

Maybe its in Wellington.

I looked over at Tayva and she turned her head to look at me. Her eyes were pitch black inside and a malicious grin arose on her face.
All I could do was scream, that shit scared the fuck out of me. She took off running out the door. She was fucking possessed 😭😭😥 As she ran through the door she disappeared into a shimmer. I never seen anything like it.

💥: That bitch is gone.

💂: Did she just fucking teleport?
💥: Yeah, they do that. Its annoying af.
💂: Why didn't the demon just do that in the first place, before I killed his other body?
💥: He wanted one of us.
💂: We gon have to kill her.
🐩: You're not about to shoot my fuckin friend!

💥: That's still Tayvas body, we don't wanna hurt her. We just have to get the demon out.
🐩: How do we do that?

💀: We need to start digging through the books in demonology and religion; shit like that. Anything that could have an exorcism spell in it.
💥: That's crazy cause I definatley have that shit in my book of shadows.
💀: Facts! Where is it?
💥: At the crib.
💀: Your a fucking dickhead son. Why would you leave your book at home? That's like a hood witch rule. You never leave ya house wit out it.
🔮: The more you know.
💥: Well I didn't expect to be dropping fucking demons today.
💀: Gotta always be prepared.
💥: Welp. Next time .
💂: Might not be a next time.
💥: Chill, "guy".

My phone rang and silenced the room, I took it out my bag to see Tayvas name pop up.

🐺: My nigga, you got service?
🐩: Not one fucking bar.
🐺: Then how the fuck--
💥: Answer that shit, put it on speaker.

📞🔊

🐩: H-hello?
🐰: You awake bitch?!
🐩: Am I awake? 😒😒 Are you fucking talking to me, bitch?
🐰: Bring me what I need and not every body has to die..
💂: Is that a threat?
🐰: Call it whatever the fuck you want to call it. I just know that there's a spell in one of those books that my boss says I need to bring him here. It involves killing three of you in the process, but the spell tells me what kind of hearts I need to perform the ritual successfully. Bring me the spell and the three individuals I need to the gym and the rest of you can go free.
💥: We aint making no deals wit no fucking demons round here bitch.
🐰: Its either that or me and my friends will just rip all of your hearts out and play the match game.
💥: Good luck trying.
💂: Suck my dick, juuu heard?
🐰: The females seem to be quiet, do these sorry excuses for teenage boys decide your fate as well?

Everyone was silent.

: What's the spell called?

🐰: Ha, didn't think so. Its called "Rising Zedeon". You have an hour. (Click!)

📞❌

Did this bitch just bang on me?

Diana 🐶: What are we gonna do?
💀: We give her what she wants, or at least let her think that.
💥: You trippin G.
💀: Mira, if we find both spells we can find out what she needs and keep that bitch busy while we try to exorcise her.
💥: She's gonna sense us creepin'.
🐶: We could do it over the intercom.
💀: That sounds like a good idea.
💥: We need to make sure whatever portal to hell was conjured up in that pool, gets closed before her friends slide through. The last thing we need is more demons.
💀: Then take Christian and Baaron witchu just in case you run into any trouble. While yall handling that, us girls will hit the books. Once the portals closed the demon will have no where to run once he's kicked out of Tayva.
💥: Say less, vamos.
🐩: Be safe yall.
💂: Y'all too.