Christian: Could've been me 😨

We were just climbing out of the pool before Delonte felt chills. He looked down at Baaron who hadn't moved since after Gio was over the intercom.

🐺: Baaron, my nigga come on. Fuck is you doin?
💥: It's not him.
💂: I'm not about to play this game with y'all. Let's get this shit over with.
💥: Do you ever die?
💂: Why don't you come find out, faggot.
🐺: Dont feed into that shit Delonte, he wants you to sink to his level. That's what demons do.
💥: I know. He gone get exactly what he's asking for to.
🐺: Nigga, don't!

He ignored anything I had to say as he climbed back into the pool, taking his shirt off. Baaron lunged at him, Delonte weaved left, hitting that nigga in the jaw with his right.

💥: It's the only way to take the demon out.

He said to himself, or whoever the fuck he's talking to. He followed up with a left hook and then another right before scooping him up and slamming him onto the pool floor that was once again completely drained. Delonte sat on his chest with his knees pinning down his shoulders. He held his hand over Baaron's mouth and held his jaw closed with the other so Baaron wouldn't bite his fingers off.

💥: Eble akvoprovizi fluo de ene plenigante viajn pulmojn, junkoj de akvofolaj de interne.

Water was filling inside of Baaron lungs, Delonte was drowning him from the inside. I know they had their difference but fuck. If it was me, would he have done the same shit? Water spills out of Baaron nose and ears, running out of outlets . What would drowning him do? He's just gonna die and go into someone else anyways! Baaron tried his hardest to push Delonte away but he wasnt budging . Eventually Baaron stopped fighting and just laid there. He was dead 😧,

but where did the demon go?

🐺: Delonte? Is it you?
💥: I'm not possessed nigga. The demons dead.
🐺: How can you be sure.
💥: Drowning them is one of the only ways to kill a demon.

Smoke was coming out of Baaron mouth, for some reason he was burning from the inside.

💥: That's also how you know.
🐺: It's over?

He didn't answer me, he just shook his head and got out of the pool. I guess he didn't wanna jinx it. Or maybe it was his way of saying that this shit is never really over. But now that all the demons are slayed, what do we do about the real world? Lives were taken and we're going to have to explain this shit. I just hope Delonte has a plan on what to tell them cops and everybody when they ask.

Or maybe y'all could help us?

(Leave an explanation in the comments.)

💥 🐺 🐩 💀 💂 🐶 💉 🐰 🔮