Kol "I'm sorry for pushing you, darling."

I sighed"It's fine"

Kol "missing him already?"

I nodded. 

Kol chuckled"of course you do"

Me "How is she?"

Kol "Pretty pissed off, darling."

Me "She told you why?"

Kol shook his head.

Me "They wanted to kill Nik after they broke the link. I begged her not to. I begged her not to kill the love of my life. To not let me go through the same pain she went through when you died. She didn't care. I told her that if Nik died Rebekah, Elijah, you and i would end the Strix. shortly before she broke the link, we started to kill every witch and every vampire in the room. Well, she was pretty pissed off after that.  "

Kol nodded understanding "What made you think that i would be on your side if i got back from the dead?"

I smiled "Because i know you"

He nodded smiling. 

Suddenly he looked serious. 

Me "Kol?"

He took my hand and stood up. We walked downstairs and hid behind a wall. 

I could hear Finn and Elijah talking. 

Finn "Allow Freya to put me back in a witch's body. Let the two of us go, and i promise never to look back again."

I sighed. Kol walked away. 

I followed him "Kol"

Davina walked through the front gate.

I looked at her and she was pretty pissed at me.

I rolled my eyes "What are we? Five?"

Davina "I don't know, tell me. How is Klaus, by the way?"

I raised an eyebrow and growled "Carefull, D."

Kol "Calm down, Ladies"

I looked at him "Tell that your girl. She's the one who choose love over family"

Then i walked upstairs into my room. 

I heard Kol shout after me " Aria, please"

Night. 

I walked down the stairs and suddenly heard fighting. I walked to the noise. Kol and Finn were beating each other. Davina stood shocked there and leaning against the wall. 

Suddenly Kol threw Finn through the glass doors and he flew into the inner yard. 

I followed after him. Kol grabed a candle and walked to Finn who was crawling on the ground backwards.

Freya walked in "Kol ,Stop"

Kol looked at her. Lucien walked up behind her. Kol looked back to Finn. He stepped closer to him. 

I speeded in front of him and put a hand on his chest. 

Me "Kol, please"

He looked at me and his face softened. 

Me "Enough"

Kol "This isn't your fight, Aria. "

Me "No"

Kol shifted and growled "Get out of my way"

Me "If you think you that YOU can scare me, then you're wrong and you know that"

Kol shifted back "Let me do this, please"

Me "I said no"

Kol suddenly looked pissed off "Fine. "

I took the hand off Kol's chest. 

He threw the candle at the next wall. 

Kol looked at something over my shoulder"I'd rather take my chances out there with white oak than stay here with you lot"

I guess, it was Elijah. 

Kol gave me one disapointed look and then walked out. Davina following him. 

I looked down. 

Freya "Ariana"

Me "He'll survive it"

I turned around to Elijah. 

Elijah "Marcel has paid us a visit. "

He held a bullet up.

Elijah "the last remaining white oak in the world.  Right here"

Everybody looked at the wooden bullet. 

Finn's eyes went wide. 

Elijah "Sister, if you would be so kind. "

I looked at Lucien. He had this look in his eyes.

Freya lightened the fountain with fire.  

Elijah threw the bullet into the fire but Finn was faster and caught the bullet. 

He yelled "no!"

Finn sat down on the ground "Little witch has condemned me. To this. To remain a beast. Elijah..I can't bear an eternity with no hope of escape. Can you?"

Elijah held his hand out"Finn, give it to me."

Finn stood up and took a few steps back.  

Elijah "Give it to me. "

Suddenly Lucien speeded to Finn, took the bullet and speeded back to his old place. He threw it to Elijah and he caught it. 

Lucien "Come on, then. After all this time, go on and destroy it.  "

Finn "Elijah, forever is a burden that nobody should have to bear. "

I rolled my eyes. Looks like he had an Angel and a devil sitting on each of his shoulders. 

Lucien "you cannot keep that white oak in this house, Elijah. It is already a beacon drawing your enemies to you. "

Elijah looked at me. 

Me "Perhaps you should give it to the one who loves each of you most. Freya. "

Freya "i can cloak myself. If it has to exist, at least i can take it far away. Hide it under a thousand spells, somewhere where no one else will ever find it. Until the day comes when....you're ready for release. "

Elijah took a moment but then handed it to Freya. 

---

Freya and i walked to her car. We were getting the white oak out of town. 

We opened our doors. I heard her gasp. I looked at her. 

Vincent stood there. 

Freya "Vincent. "

Me "need something?"

He nodded "very much"

He raised his hand and everything went black.