Suddenly Freya walked inside "You're wrong."

We all turned to her. 

Freya " Those rumors began before either of you returned. Finn's innocent. "

Kol "Innocent? Pardon me, luv, but Finn has tried to kill the rest of us more than once. He's an enemy of our family"

Freya "he is our family. Finn's return is an opportunity to mend old wounds and fix what's broken. "

Kol was angry "He didn't just drop a bloody vase! He murdered me!"

I put a hand on his forearm and he looked at me. I gave him a warning look. 

Elijah "you seem certain. "

Kol "Are you honestly siding with her?"

Elijah raised his finger to make him shut up.

Elijah to Freya "Time and again, Finn has demonstrated nothing but contrmpt towards his family, so you tell me...How can you be certain that he woud return to us in peace?"

Suddenly someone stepped into the room "Our sister knows me well. Though perhaps you're right to doubt my intentions. By all means, let's discuss our family quarrels. I believe we're long overdue"

It was Finn. My head snaped to Kol.

A while later. 

Elijah was outside and talking to Marcel over the phone. 

Kol looked at Finn "Take a swing, huh?"

I looked at them. Freya was standing in between them and trying to hold Kol back. 

Kol "All these sidesteps and parries..even the way you fight is boring. "

I put a hand on Kol's forearm. I was trying to hold him back. 

Me "Kol"

Finn" It's an odd critique, considering all your flair and flourish couldn't keep you from being bested the last time we faced each other"

Suddenly i got thrown backwards to the ground and hot my head on the ground, pretty hard. 

I looked at the pair in front of me. Lucien speeded inside and pulled Kol off Finn and held him by his throat against the book shelf. 

Lucien to Freya and Me "Perhaps we should let them fight. After all, they can't actually kill each other. "

Suddenly Elijah walked inside "Behave yourselves"

I looked down at me and held me his hand out. I took it and stood up. 

Me "Thank you"

i looked at Kol. 

Elijah "Particularly considering we'll be confined here together for the foreseeable future."

Kol pushed Lucien off him. 

Kol "What does that mean?"

Elijah "i believe the term is "staycation". You see, Niklaus isn't the only one who's inspired revenge fantasies. Right now, we are all at risk. So...while Marcel works to reterieve the white oak, i recommend we dispense with all of this posturing. Get down to some good old-fashioned family bonding. "

I rolled my eyes. 

Later. 

I sat on the sofa. Everybody was doing their suff. Kol walked inside and sat down next to me. He put an arm around my shoulders.