Who Am I Chapter 5

Previously on Who Am I...

I'm being stalked.

This morning when I was going to the car, I saw someone across the street looking at me. At first I thought I was imagining it, but even Steffen noticed.

"Who's that?" He asked me once we were in the car.

"I don't know," I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell!" He exclaimed.

"Mr. Clark!" Mr. I Don't Know His Name gasped as if he never heard the word before.

Me and Asher looked at each other trying not to laugh.

"That's a detention young man!"

Asher rested his head down on his desk. He was shaking with laughter. I covered my face with both my hands.

"What!" Brady exclaimed. "I've never had detention in my life!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's make a bet." He said.

"A bet?"

"Yeah, isn't that what I just said?"

I rolled my eyes. "Continue." I said irritated.

"If I win you have to be my servant for a month, and vise versa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Detention!"

"No, what that's not fare! He was the one with eye brow wiggling, and bet making, and..." The teacher looked at me puzzled. "I'll just leave."

I was almost out the door when the teacher stopped me.

"And Miss. Ackerson take your boyfriend with you." She pointed to Asher.

"What? No. He's not... Gosh no. We're not.... We're not." I blushed. I couldn't say a whole sentence without stuttering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now that, that's done. You three may now go to the principles office." Mr. Bald Creepy old Guy said.

"No, it's fine we didn't ask to go," Asher replied.

"Well I'm telling you to go."

Operation This Was A Bad Idea Failed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Now*

I trudged upstairs to my room. I was not starting Freshman year on a good start. I swung my room door open and dropped my bag on the floor, it landed with a thud. I made my way to my computer on the other side of the room. I clicked the power button. I was about to sign into Facebook when a voice from behind interrupted me.

"Rudsel?"

No. No way. Impossible. Not Possible. I'm going crazy. I was just hearing things. No. This is far beyond craziness.

I turned around slowly scared of what I would see. Or what I wouldn't see.

But I saw it. I saw... Her.

"Anya?"

Who Am I

Chapter 5