Chapter 1 - Together

Start from the beginning

How wrong she was.

How she wished she did knock.

"Ahhhh..Lolo.."

Zooey was so shocked, her mind wasn't able to function well. After a few seconds watching, she finally screamed.

"NOT AGAIN!!!!" she ran away as fast as she could.

Lauren stopped 'whatever she was doing' causing Camila to whine for more.

"I thought I heard someone.."

"Screw that..honey, don't stop.."

They finished their 'business' before continuing for another round in the bedroom.

It's just another day.

**
Marley is walking back and forth in front of the library. She glanced at her watch, it's almost 8 and Zooey still hasn't arrived.

"Am I late?" Marley was a bit startled by the sudden appearance from behind. She turned around to find her girlfriend/best friend panting.

"No, you're not." Marley said, quickly held her girlfriend's hands. She leaned forward for a quick morning kiss but Zooey suddenly put a hand on her mouth.

Marley raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong? No one's here."

"I didn't brush my teeth yet.."

Marley stared at Zooey. "Let me guess, they were doing it in bathroom again."

Zooey sighed and nodded.

"You saw?"

"Much more detailed this time.."

Marley gasped.

"Please talk about something else..I want to forget what I saw.."

"Poor thing." Marley slowly patted Zooey's head.

"Maybe you should move out from there."

Zooey nodded.

"Yeah, maybe I should."

**
Lauren and Vanessa are having lunch in their company's cafeteria. Lauren is zoning out almost the whole time and Vanessa finally realized that she's been talking to herself.

Vanessa sighed loudly.