Chapter 30

I wanna thank everyone for coming and reading Where is Home not even gonna front this book started in June of 2015 and all of you guys been rocking me with since even with the long periods of time I didn't update so Thank you, everyone. Yes, sadly this will be the last chapter that's what been take me so long to update I wanted to end it great. Before ya'll flood the comments about Part 2 I'm really iffy about it I mean it just wouldn't be right now because I got my hands tied up with so many other books and still wanna push out more this summer. So if you really really want part 2 drop it in the comments nothing is promised tho but I am thinking about it.Alright Alright enough me talking. Enjoy !

2 years later ...
Aziya:

"Hey baby."Deion said as soon as I put the phone to my ear.

"Wassup Man." I said staring at him thru the glass rocking my son.

"Damn you don't miss me ?" He said sucking his teeth.

"Deion don't start with me, how about you ask about your son or something." I said feeling annoyed .

"What the fuck is up with you." He said .

"Deion 3 fucking months ago I had to find out you got some hoe pregnant you had me looking stupid for a whole 2 years and yo punk ass babymom need to keep her name out her mouth I'm 2 seconds from beating your ass she tryna take all your money. My dumb ass still sitting here tryna hold shit down for yo ass and still come up here and make sure you good . Miss me with that bullshit." I said rolling my eyes.

"Baby imma handle it im sorry I put you through this shit and I appreciate everything  you've been doing I'm finna get outta here real soon I promise Aziya . Where babygirl at ? And how lil man been doing." He smiled looking at him falling asleep in my lap.

"She's with Lonzo and he been good I was just in Children's few nights ago he had a bad cool but he's been better . We miss you." I pouted still staring at him.

He looked down and sniffed .

"I miss y'all too ... So much . Have y'all been good no problems?" He questioned again .

"Yeah everything been good can't wait till this all over --

"Times up." I heard the guard yell.

"I love you baby , give Jr. and June a kiss for me I'll call you real soon." I said giving me a sad look.

"I love you too." I said standing up hanging up the phone .

He touched the glass and I touched it back and we just stared at each other for a little until he got forced to leave .

I sighed and walked out the prison to my car. I buckled up Deion Jr in his seat and got in the car and went to go get June .

So much shit done happened in the last year it's crazy . Firstly Deion dumb ass got busted with guns and drugs on him and they tore him up in court and gave him 2 years and 3 months so my baby almost out ,2 weeks after they sent him to a Juvenile Dentition I found out I was pregnant and had our son . I wanted to abort it because I thought it was gonna be to much I did not want another child I was dealing with a lot then but Lonzo was the one that talked me out of it surprisingly and he was welcomed into this world 8 months later a little premature but he was good and I was glad he talked me out of it . He has been really been a good friend and Dad to my Junie he never did anything to even question him and is proud of him actually as weird as it sound but his a really good guy.

I started working for a electric company doing telemarketing and doing a side business of selling clothes and making baby shoes. Just been busting my ass to take care of my kids .

Soon as things started to get good and I cut off Jaduh and Drew because Jaduh still was acting weird so I just completely stop messing with them and blocked Drew even tho I really didn't want to. I also found out Deion had another baby out here through Facebook . That really hurt me for a while and Deion keep saying he don't think baby is his and he only cheated on me one month before he went to jail but the baby looks just like my son so I didn't wanna hear allat .

I stopped answering his calls and stop putting money on his book for a long time then one day he sent this letter and I finally read it and fell back for him even though he did me so wrong . I'm just in love with him and tried to forgive him even though I should've moved on.

I put my car in park and seen Lonzo walk June out and put her in the car .

"Thanks for getting her for." I told him as he buckled her in.

"No problem , call me if you need anything . Bye Princess." He said .

"Bye Daddy." She said smiling.

I told him alright and pulled off after he shut the door.

"You have  fun babygirl?" I said driving off.

"Yes ." She said drinking her juice .

"Good you want eat eat ?" I asked .

I looked at her shaking her head no and said okay . At the moment I feel happy I want more of course but I feel very good with my self god really has been blessing me over and over and I'm thankful . I looked in the rear view mirror at both of my kids and smiled ... It was hard being a teen mom but I mean I'm in this shit , I love my kids more than anything and have 2 little ones I have to protect and care for with my life and I love them so much and  I never want them to go thru what I went through .

I've been on a rocky road but things always get better I just left all my problems with God and doors started opening for me . I'm finally 18 this is just a new beginning for me I don't have to hid and sneak around anything like that I feel so free. Thanks for coming on this long journey with me and more and more things are gonna come soon well especially when they free Deion but thanks so much again.

- Aziya

The end 💕