Chapter 16

So sorry for the long wait. Daily updates is coming soon I might update two times for this book depending on the votes and comments so make sure you guys keep up, however I do apologize.

Since your reading this just hit the vote button now ☺️❣️

-Yonna ✨

Aziya:

"Come on Deion". I said grabbing his hand.

I walked down the hall and Drew and his crew was just staring at me like it was hella uncomfortable.

Jaduh locked arms with me and whispered in my ear.

"What are they staring at". She said as I walked towards the office.

"Girl I don't know he choose to fuck with other hoes". I said following behind Deion.

He had to get his schedule so me and Jaduh waited .

"I peep you and D matching". She said smirking .

"I know it wasn't even planned". I whispered.

"I like someone ". She said .

My eyes got big .

"Who". I smiled.

"Drew's bestfriend". She said .

My smiled turned into a frown that was Emma's babydad.

I was about to say something but Deion was ready, I would have to tell her later. I scanned through his paper we kinda had the same classes but one.

I took him to the auditorium and we started our day .

************

After school ...

"Listen up Glinstone this ! This time will be homework time from 2:30 till 4:00 which means the gym will be close,tv room will be closed,gaming room-- basically everything but the library and computer room . You may talk but it has to be a whisper if it get to loud silent. If you don't have homework go to your pod until homework time is over. We will give out Afterschool snack in a few moments ". One of our administers said.

I fixed my shirt and stood up. I didn't have any homework to do .

Today was very weird for me . Drew and I are partners in a chemistry class and it just be awkward he be trying to talk to me so bad like no .

"Y'all got homework?". I said looking at Deion and Jaduh.

"I do". Jaduh said pulling out a paper .

Deion shook his head and stood up .

"I'm gonna be in the pod I need a nap". I said walking towards the door.

"Aziya lunch?". One of the workers said handing me a bag.

I nodded my head,grabbing the bag I headed upstairs.

"You okay?". Deion said as I walked up the steps.

"Yeah just tired. Come take a nap with me". I said watching his reaction.

"I would love that". He smiled.

"Deion I like you". I said staring at him.

"Foreal?".

I nodded my head and made sure my head advisor wasn't around to sneak him in.

"I like you too Aziya a lot I know we are friends but i can't help it".

I smiled after he said that . I was about to say something but I heard my head coach.

She was busy talking on the phone so I hurried and pushed him in my room . I stopped when I seen Drew laying down on my bed scrolling on his iPod.

"Drew what are you D-

"I wanted to talk to you but it looks like y'all was finna do something else". He said standing .

"We was not about to fuck if that's what you were thinking and there's nothing to talk about ". I said turning on the light.

"I'll just talk to you later". Deion said walking away.

"No Dei--

I said watching him walk away .

"Deion!". I yelled his name walking out the pod .

He didn't respond so I turned back and looked at Drew.

"I'm sorry". He said grabbing my hand.

"No Drew it's too late for all of that . I thought you were different but your not so I'm moving on". I shrugged my shoulders .

"Wowwwwwwww you just gone leave me like that". He said looking down.

"Yeah you cool, you can go now fuck with your little hoes or something". I said leaning on the wall.

"Alright". He said walking passed me.

I watched him leave and just shook my head . This is his lost not mines maybe he can take this time and get himself together I don't know.

I walked out my pod and went to Deion's room I don't know he just left like that. I looked around for any guards and went in his room . He was laying down writing on his notepad.

"Deion why'd you leave ?". I said sitting next to him.

He ran his hand over his face before speaking .

"Because man why is he just sitting up in your room . Why couldn't you just kept it real with me instead of giving me mixed emotions . If you still want him be with him I'm cool we can just be friends". He stressed .

"I didn't even know he was going to be in here and when I told you I liked you I meant that . I just broke everything off with him he just didn't get it". I said staring at him.

"Alright Aziya". He said still not feeling sure .

"Look we can be friends if it's too much I understand". I said fiddling with my ripped jeans .

"Nah I want you but maybe we should just take some to get to know each other more rushed relationships don't work out". He said .

"I totally agree with you--

"Aziya Bland get outta here right now . You know girls are not suppose to be over here . Tired catching teens having sex". The guard yelled at me .

I rolled my eyes and told him to come in the library before I left .

I just want someone to love me I know it sounds desperate but I have nobody but 2 people in my life . That's Deion and Jaduh .