Chapter 10

-Changing Aziya's Character soon , the girl deleted her Instagram 😔

Aziya

The Next Day

I sat at a Table by myself and ate my breakfast by myself . Danna and Emma did nothing but stare at me here and there but I could care less. I took another bite of my grits and looked back down on my IPod, I was scrolling down on Instagram .

"Hey Pretty, what you doing sitting here by yourself". The boy from yesterday said sitting down.

"I don't have anyone to sit with". I told him covering my mouth as I chew.

"Well you got someone now ". He chuckled.

"I see". I said joining his laugh.

"They food is good , I thought they would feed us some Jail food or something ". He said smacking loudly .

"Me too, but all are food is made from Scratch momma G be cooking her ass off". I said looking at the short line .

"Thank god for H--

Drew came from the line and sat next  very close to me.

"What's good lil dude, I'm Drew what's yours?". Drew said reaching his hand across the table.

"Deion". He said not shaking his hand.

Drew tried to play it off and looked over at me.

"Aziya I'm surprising you eating Breakfast". He said looking at my plate.

"I skipped Dinner , I was starved". I said taking a sip of my Apple Juice.

"Listen up Glinstone Children!". The Ceo of Glinstone said quieting everyone down.

"School is starting on August 20 which means you guys have a little over 2 weeks. We do have a few GoFundMe account set up and as you know several NBA and NFL players been sitting in the same place you are and is sending us thousands of dollars to the Facility . We're at 37 thousands now. I am so proud ! What this means is everyone is gonna have a spending limit and new upgrades are coming soon. We are trying to figure out how much each of you get . GoodWill,Salvation Army,Red Cross,and many other business are helping out with School Supplies,lunches,prom,senior dues,and many more things. As you know every year I say this but you are allowed to reach out to your Family Guardians to give you school money that's Is yours to keep none of the Staff will take it. Make sure you tell me though because we are gonna start taking small groups to the mall I will give you guys more details soon. One more thing if someone is bringing you money they have to come in and sign ". She went on.

"Let's go man". Drew said clapping his hands.

"Drew what HighSchool do we go to?". I asked.

"West High". He said with a mouthful.

"Okay Thanks,I'm about to head up to my room, I have an headache". I said getting up.

"Want me to buy you some Pills in the Convenient Store?". Deion asked.

I turned around and I told him yeah.

"Thanks". I said with a smile.

"Nah Deion I got her,come on Aziya". He said taking my hand .

I walked with him and looked at Deion he looked a little mad. I quickly turned my head and walked in the store.

"Why you didn't just ask me? I would've gave you the money". He said walking me to the Pill section.

"I didn't know they sold pills I would've bought it myself Drew". I said picking up the Advil bottle.

"Make sure you tell that nigga your not single , ion like that dude". He told me fixing his pants.

"Alright". I simply said.

"You want anything else? Get whatever". He said grabbing a pop.

I picked up a bottle water and went to the front so he could pay for the stuff. I seen Emma and Danna come in laughing.

"Aziya I'm about to go head to court, I hope your head feel better". He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay come to my room later one". I said smiling.

He nodded his head and we went are separate ways.

I'm about to just get some sleep.

_____

"Wake up Bitch". Someone yelled in my ear.

I opened my eyes and seen a figure standing over me with a bucket of something. I felt a cold rush of ice and water hit.

I stood up and screamed.

"You bitches!". I yelled at Danna and Emma.

"Give us your money!". She yelled .

"You ain't getting shit bitch". I said balling my fist up.

Emma attacked me and started punching me. I pushed her back and started swinging at her, I was tryna push her to the ground by pulling and still punching her.

"Aye aye aye". A guard said coming in pushing me off her.

Danna came from behind me and pulled my hair. I turned around and hit her with a nasty right making her fall to the ground .

Backup soon came in and I was getting pulled out my pod.