Chapter 26

Aziya

"Hey fatmama, you up now

"Hey fatmama, you up now." I cooed picking my daughter up placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

I felt around on her diaper and stood up to go get a bottle for her. Time went really fast to where we had left off a lot of good things happened to me.

As you know my daughter June Anayla Bland was the absolute best thing that happened to me. I'm not even gonna lie she remind me a lot a lot of ... of her dad . I know this may sound bad but I almost wanted to give her up for adoption but I just couldn't  . She's kinda growing in more of her features and I try not to think about it and Deion gave me a great talk . I've been working going to school and moved into a better condo and life .For the moment been good other than my depression. Deion has been selling drugs real tough he met up with a kingpin and they hit it off and really been putting my baby on the map and he's really cool. His girlfriend and I is cool she's like big sis to me .

I searched my name all through the Glinnwood they still got us marked as runaways. I don't think they looking for us anymore but I ain't going back to that fucked up.

I tried giving June her bottle but she really wasn't hungry . I decided to give her a bath she was sweating in her sleep . I hummed along to Tunnel Vision playing on my phone as I started to get her bath stuff ready .

"I love you baby." I said kissing her forehead .

When I say I'm obsessed with my daughter I am not kidding. I never want her to go through what I did ever . Deion love her as his own to which really warms me up inside I mean I figured he was but seeing him hold and love her is so cute to me. I do regret wanting to give her away when she was born but now I don't even sweat it.

I ran some bath water and sat her in her Pink bath tub. 

"Shh." I said as she started to whine as I took her clothes off .

I poured some water into her curly hair and brushed it as she chilled in the water seems like it soothes her.

"She's beautiful Aziya, im glad you carried around my seed for me." A deep voice said closing and locking the door behind me.

I stared ahead almost ready to piss on myself . My freaking gun and phone was in my bedroom down the hall. I knew it was him.

I felt his presences getting closer to me . I closed my eyes tight for a few seconds praying it was just a dream . I opened my eyes and seen he was reaching for June .

I pushed his hand back and turned and faced him . He looked like the same as the day he raped me . I got disgusted looking at him .