Chapter 22

Aziya: 2 days later

I took a bite of my Chinese food and looked up and Drew was staring at me again

I took a bite of my Chinese food and looked up and Drew was staring at me again .

"Why you keep staring at me." I said putting my fork down .

"I can't believe how fucking fine you look." He said making me blush.

"Yeah yeah Drew." I told him looking at my new phone .

"I'm so serious you look so much more mature and your glowing and everything." He said touching my hand.

I pulled my hand back and turned around and seen Jaduh coming . We literally been at the mall for the last 2 days. Jaduh and I changed up our hair style and Drew just got a line up nothing major but he looked damn good, while we was getting our hair done he got more tattoos that was making him look real nice, I couldn't lie . Jaduh also bought us a ton of makeup and we all got a whole new wardrobe. All of us have been looking good as hell we definitely look way older but we still couldn't sit around and stay here.

I looked down at my phone and seen Deion blowing up my phone . I shouldn't have texted him but I couldn't resist. I turned my phone brightness down and texted him a address to met me .

"Our uber outside y'all." Jaduh said hopping up.

I put my shades on and went to grab my bags but Drew snatched them first .

I gave him a look then followed behind Jaduh. We loaded in the car and was on our way back to the hotel .

*****

"Aziya what you doing come on." Drew said making Jaduh turn around .

"No um Deion is coming." I said looking out the window.

"Aziya what the fuck. We agreed on not seeing nobody on the outside they can get us caught." She whispered looking around the lobby.

"Look I got this I'll be up in a minute." I said feeling irritated.

She shook her head and kept walking upstairs . I turned back around and seen Deion stepping out of nice foreign car . I was shocked I walked out the hotel and he glanced at me then Froze.

"Aziya?" He said unsure.

"Yes Deion it's me." I said chuckling.

"You look-- you look beautiful." He said giving me a kiss pulling me into a hug.

"You look good yourself." I said noticing his expensive clothes.

"This where you been hiding from a nigga." He said looking at the hotel .

"I've been hiding from Glinstone and the police Deion." I said looking around.

"Can we talk in your car , I'm kinda cold." I added .

"Yeah we have a lot to talk about." He said opening the door for me.

I looked around the car it was nice as hell , I didn't know he was making that much money.

"What's been going on Aziya? You all over the news got Lindi calling me everyday crying. I've been worried sick about you all you had to do was give me time you wouldn't even be going through this shit." He said changing his mood quickly .

"I couldn't wait no longer . I did not want to stay there and you was moving your feet to slow . Do you know what they did to me? Do you? And you think I wanna stay there that shit was haunting me everyday when I was laid up in that hospital." I snapped.

"So what the fuck y'all gone do? Just stay here until y'all get fucking caught and how the fuck Drew even get in the equation?" He asked staring at me intensely .

"He killed every single person that touched me. Lonzo is the only one that's still breathing but he's in a coma. I wanted to thank him in some way so he rolled with us." I said biting the inside of my cheek.

Deion stared ahead and looked pissed.

"So what about me ? Did you ever think about me? You and ole boy must be having a good time." He said licking his lips chuckling .

"It ain't even like that Deion! Look we plan on going to New York in a few days . I don't know how that will put us but I can't stay here no longer Deion . After we get S--

"You ain't going Aziya." He cut me off.

"Yes I am , I'm not tryna go to jail or worst go back to Glinstone!" I said rolling my eyes .

"Your pregnant Aziya and that nigga Lonzo woke up and he broke out too,bet you ain't know that. I bought us a house far away I'm almost done with that game Aziya I'm tryna get everything ready for us and you just gonna leave me?" He said looking at me hurt.

"I love you Deion but I can't leave my friends and my c--

"FUCK YOU AZIYA! You done nothing put pick and choose between me and him since Day 1. I'm done man I'm done I hope you make it somewhere safe and that baby be alright I can't do this shit with you. If you need me I'll be here but you not ready for me." He said wiping the tear that fell.

"I'm sorry Deion . After we got settled I wa--

"Save that shit and get out my car." He said starting up his car.

I looked over at him then opened the door . My heart was crushed but knew this is how it would turn out . Soon as I closed the door and burnt rubber driving out the parking lot. I silently cried to myself as I made it back to the room . I didn't want them to ask me a whole bunch of question so I got myself together then walked in. I made my way to the bedroom and paused when I seen Jaduh inched close to Drew's face with puckered lips as she unbuckled his pants . Drew moved his face to the left and pushed her back .

"I can't do this to her man." He said shaking his head .

"Drew she out there with other nigga she don't want you but fine act like a little ass boy then pussy to good for you anyway." She snapped standing up walking away from him.

"Damn really?" I blurted out loud opening up the door walking all the way in.

"Aziya I'm sorry it ain't even like that." Jaduh said looking guilty.

"Oh I heard everything . You would really do that shit we suppose to be sister fuck happened ?" I said feeling angry.

She was lost for words, that's crazy can't trust nobody .

"Save it,don't even matter." I waved her off turning around to go in the living room .

I shook my head at everything that just happened . Lost my boyfriend and lost someone I called my sister. I just feel so broken if it ain't one thing it's another .

****

Please smash the vote button and answer this Question of the day .

Who should Aziya be with?

Should she talk things out with Deion?

Or should she give Drew a chance?

Should she be by herself until she settled down ?

🤷🏾‍♀️

Pics of Drew and Jaduh soon 🤘🏾