Chapter 6

"Thank you Ladies for Clean up". The Administered said.

"Welcomed". We both said.

We were swimming and playing games in the gym everybody left and didn't clean up but me and Emma did .

I went in the shower room to take a quick shower and Emma did the same.

"I'm so happy they Upgraded". Emma said .

She was behind my locker getting dress. I dried off and lotioned my body up before I put my clothes on.

"Yeah something fun to do". I replied.

She came around my side luckily I was dressed.

"Yo--

Emma grabbed my waist and kissed me.. I didn't know to kiss her back or what to do.

She parted away from me and backed up .

"I'm sorry Aziya.. I-i got to go". She ran out the locker room.

I stood there in shock I hope I wasn't giving off that vibe like I do that stuff.

I heard someone's footsteps and it was the girl Nikka and she stood there with a grin on her face.

"I know ya Momma wouldn't like to see you kissing a girl.. Now would she? Gotcha Bitch I never liked you the day you came in flaunting yourself". She said showing me a video of Emma kissing me.

She rolled her eyes and walked out .

Oh God..

I closed my locker and ran up to my room. Nikka was showing a group of people her IPod and everybody started looking and laughing at me. I went up to my room and laid down . I don't care what anyone have to say me and god know what happen so that's all that matters.

______

"Aziya,Aziya please wake up". Emma said shaking me.

I turned my lamp on and sat up. It was just know getting dark.

"Aziya I'm so sorry I should've told you I'm Bi and since my hormones are kinda crazy I did that". She said looking down.

"It's okay Emma I can Understand". I said rubbing my eyes.

"Can I ask you something?". She said staring at me.

"Yeah Sure".

"After I left the Locker Room I felt something I never felt before when I kissed a girl but it was sparks when I kissed you what I'm tryna say is did you feel something?".

I don't know what I felt I was just in shock and I don't go both ways but I don't want to hurt her feelings..

"I was so in shocked I really don't know what I felt".

"Oh that's okay ... Um Goodnight".

"Night".

I really don't wanna hurt her feelings but it is what it is.