Chapter 11

Aziya: 

After an hour of getting yelled at the staff said we will have to get up early and help Momma G for Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner and cleaned the cafeteria up after each meal.They talking about this will patch up our relationship while doing something positive.  Fuck those bitches we will never patch up relationships after this one like them bitches really threw a bucket of water on me including ice and then try to take the money I worked my ASS OFF to get? They got me all the way fucked up if they think Aziya Shay Bland will let that shit ride. 

I walked to the gym to watch Drew play, my sheets were in the washing room downstairs so I had to wait until they had dry before I could go to my bed to sleep this shit away, but thank to them bitches I  can't. 

Deion walked and the gym, I looked away and focused my attention on Drew.

I put my ear buds in and listen to my music to get my mind off things.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and seen it was Deion.

"Hey,you mind if I sit with you?". He said giving me a small smile.

"Sure". I said scooting over for him.

"I'm sorry about what happened to you ". He said looking over at me.

"It's cool". I said turning down my music.

"Is he your boyfriend?". He said looking over at Drew.

"Uh something like that we just talk". I told him truthfully.

"Oh that's wassup,you se--

"Aziya what the fuck I just tell your ass?". Drew yelled making everyone in gym look at us.

I felt embarrassed like this nigga is not my dad.

"Stay away from my girl cuh". Drew said walking up the bleachers.

"Drew lea-

"Or what". Deion said standing up so that he was face to face with him.

"You so tuff hit me". He said chuckling.

Drew threw his fist up but the security guard came up from behind him and caught his fist before he could hit him.

"Don't even try young blood. Walk away now or get punished by the administers and it won't be pretty". He told him.

Deion smirked and just walked away and left the gym.

" you ain't nothing but a fucking hoe". He said to me walking away.

I looked at him in disbelief. How am I a hoe when firstly I AM A VIRGIN !!! And secondly I was doing nothing but sitting here talking to him he is not my man at all! That really just hurt me I did nothing wrong.

I ran out the gym and went downstairs to grab my bedding.

I HATE IT HERE! I WANNA GO HOME. *Jaden Smith voice*

The next day

I finished cleaning my last table and cleaned my rag out.

"Aziya". Lindi called out.

"Yes?". I said turning around.

"I'm gonna be taking you to the mall today .Is there anyone you wanna take?". She said smiling looking around.

"No". I said drying my hands .

"Well come on then". She told me.
I looked down at my clothes they was alright so I didn't bother to change. Lindi signed me out and I had to be back at 3.

I opened the big doors it felt so good to be outside again. I walked to her car and got in.

"How has it been here?". Lindi said getting in the car.

"Like Hell, I hate it here". I said putting my seat belt on.

"What's wrong with it? Is it the staff? The girls? Kids? Boys?". She asked.

"Mostly the boys like this boy Drew--

I started explaining to her everything i've been going through all the way up to the mall. I needed to vent and she asked so I gave it too her.

"You need to just leave those girls alone they are no good. That boy drew is just smelling his ass he don't know what he just did to himself. Just do what you have to do until you can leave ". She told me as we walked in the mall.

"Okay I will. Hey how much did they give me?". I said deciding on what store to shop at.

"They gave you one thousand its kinda first come first served they are giving the High School kids alot and the lower grades like 2-300 .My boss really liked you and wrote out a check for 500 I always been saving some of my check for you and I had 200 I want you to get whatever". She told.

"Oh my god thank you. I will have to buy you and Ms.Glandis something. Come on we only have 3 hours". I said excitedly pulling her to all of my favorite stores.

It's about to be lit this school year. My momma never went over eh 500 school shopping with me and  I always was nicely dress so this year it was gon be way better.

*******

I turned over in my bed and looked at the picture of me and momma again. I was having one of those nights where I just silently cry to myself and thinking about all the memories of me and her. Losing my momma was no joke I lost part of myself when she left.

I did have fun today with Lindi I got everything and more I wanted. The staff installed a big closet in my room with a lock where I stored all myself they have one key and I have one. I thought that was coo everyone will get one.

I cuddled up with my pink bear I bought and tried to get some sleep. I was interuppted when I heard someone screaming out in pain. It sounded like a dude.

I hurried up and ran out to see what was going on. I went to the gated door and heard the staff running to the pod. Other girls in my unit came out.

"Oh my- sweet baby jesus". One of the stuff.

"Someone call the ambulance Deion Diven has been stabbed". She called out.

I covered my mouth it could be nobody but Drew.