20.

Aziya:
Week Later

I silently cried to myself as I laid in my hospital bed.Today I had to go back to Glinstone , I never want to see this place . I haven't got any sleep in days or ate anything . Lonzo forcing himself inside of me keep replaying in my head it just keep haunting me. After he was satisfied they left leaving me there with blood trickling down my thigh. I don't know how but I crawled out of there and a guard must have called 911.

"Aziya get up honey , I have to get you back." Linda said standing up.

"I don't wanna go back there." I cried out .

"I know I'm sorry baby . I called up to Glinstone they said it was a shoot out after word got spread around . Liam Willams is dead and Lonzo Pickett is in this hospital in a coma. Some say it had to do something with that boy Drew you liked they said it was like a war in there." She said sadly .

"I bought you some clothes you can say in, we have to get going." She said .

"Drew". I said quietly he always said he wouldn't let anybody hurt me.

Soon as I got up in deep thought, Deion came in my room with Balloons and more gifts he got my whole room with a whole bunch teddy bears and balloon already . He's the only one that keeps a smile on my face he's been here since the first day I got in here. He lost it when I told him what happened I haven't fully told everybody the whole story yet because I could never get it out.

"Wassup baby." He said giving me a tight hug.

"Hey can you help me in the bathroom." I said feeling a little pain .

The doctor said I ripped a little and they stitched me up . I just keep feeling pain but it's no bad . I just wanted to talk to him alone .

"Yeah I got you." He said helping me to the bathroom .

"I'm gonna sign your papers Aziya I'll be back." Lindi said leaving out.

Soon as Deion shut the door, I turned the shower on and started getting undress.

"Baby I don't wanna go back." I said to him hoping he could help me out.

"I don't want you either but your damn case worker always here I can't never just take you and you would be in a world of trouble." He said to me .

"I don't give a fuck. Look I have a little money at Glinstone can we please come up with something soon Deion please." I begged him .

"Of course , imma figure something out baby give me a little time." He said kissing my forehead .

I looked down sad and put my clothes on. Who the fuck wanna go back to the same place they was raped at .

"At the end of the month Aziya give me some time." He said .

I finished getting my stuff on and Deion got my bags together . I turned off the shower and got prepared to leave .

*******

Lindi stopped the car and I stared at Glinstone building. I missed Deion I wish he could've snuck me out the hospital but he wanna act dumb.

"Aziya I really been wanting to tell you at the hospital but it's time now . I know this may be a lot for you right now but the doctors told me you are pregnant . Deion was there while you was sleep and said he would take the baby while your in here if he doesn't I would.A lot of rape victims don't keep their baby because it reminds them of the father so I want you to choose what you wanna do . I'll take you to the clinic an--