Chapter 23

Aziya:

To Baby❤️: Deion please answer me
-8:45 p.m
To Baby❤️: I'm sorry Deion I'm so sorry . Don't do me like this just stop ignoring me
-8:50 p.m
To Baby❤️: I need you right now 😞
-8:57 p.m

I stared at my messages as I waited for his 3 dots to pop up. I wiped my few teardrops that dropped on my screen and made sure my phone did not lock on me.

I wiped away my tears and heard someone knocking on the door .

" Aziya, please talk to me." I heard Jaduh say on the other side .

I looked at the door and back to my phone there was nothing new .

I walked out the bathroom and decided to change into something cute. I could feel both of them staring at me.

"Aziya why you keep ignoring me like say something." Jaduh said standing up stepping in front of me .

"What the fuck I gotta talk to you for ? You goofy as fuck what type of bestfriend do that shit ? Huh." I said  looking at her in disgust.

"So you just not fucking with me? I mean I don't even want the nigga anyways so like why are so mad." She said getting in my face.

"Bitch wassup? Like what is you on exactly." I said feeling my adrenaline rush through my body.

"Aziya I'm not even about to go there with you." She waved me off walking away.

I grabbed my charger and walked into the living room. I texted
Deion a long paragraph and poured my heart out to him I also included I'm going to New York by myself . I'm over my so called friends they wanna do me dirty I'll do them dirty . After sending the message I bought me a plane ticket off my credit card I added money on . The earliest flight was at 6 so I would call an uber get packed up.

I started to plan and think how to do this . My mood is just fuck everybody once you lose my loyalty and respect I'm just cool . I don't need them I was the one with the plugs getting us a apartment I'm the one who was gonna get our identity changed like I can do this shit by myself . I want Deion but I'm done tryna kiss ass that's something I won't do.

After thinking long and hard about some things . I decided to get some rest.

*****

To: Drew,Jaduh
Idk if you guys are up but I wanted to let y'all know I will not be returning back . I'm on a plane going somewhere far away I do not want to keep in contact and I hope y'all find somewhere safe and yes I did see a used condom the room Drew... crazy how y'all really fucked while I was sleeping ? Sick asf 😭 but that's coo . Don't hit me up no more .

After hitting send I put my beats over my head and listened to music . I was on the plane going to New York I had about 2 hours left. I stared out the window thinking about my new life and future . I looked down at my stomach I'm kinda scared to be mother and only be 16 doing shit I should be doing at 20. I don't know if I can do it all but imma damn sure try.

I stole every single dollar that we had left . I didn't leave them but 200 dollars I know it was fucked up but shit I have to do best for me and my child so yes I did. I had to hid it in my suitcases a certain way it was hard but I passed the airport with all that money .

I let out a long sigh and enjoyed my view .

I want to erase everything that happened in my city and soon as I step foot off the plan I will be starting over . It's gonna be rocky by myself but I have no choice but to go with it . I just want to be the best for my child and make sure everything is together before he or she come into this world .

QOTD:

Was it okay Aziya just up and left out that way and took all the money they got together?

Will Deion come back for her?